What to do with ignorant players?

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simply ignore them.

Let them talk, maybe say yeah or no to get the more to talk.

Knowing hat the do is important for later :)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, my personal game is always more important than the game of my opponents. Of course, I always try to analyze the game of my rivals to use mistakes in my favor. But in any case, the priority during the game, for me is my ability to avoid mistakes.
Good luck.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What to do with ignorant players?
There are no such players on microlimits, only poorly educated and ignorant people do it. In the higher limits, perhaps this strategy is used because it uses all possible strategies to win. The psychology of the high-stakes game is of no small importance.
To use subtle psychology to play micro-limits is the greatest folly.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I like to play in diferent situations vs other players and I always wanted to play against pros because they did prepare for games and respect players that aren't Regs, is cool to learn from them all.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play often with a person that consistently does ignorant antics at the table. I have been able to learn how to read his antics and use it against him. He does not have a clue that I can read him so well because he keeps paying me off.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should not let anything your opponents do bother you, or at least act like it. This puts them on tilt by trying too hard to get under your skin. I've had a few online people try and get under my skin and by the time I was done they wished they never did. I gave it back 10 fold and they were the sensitive type. Words can't hurt you unless you let them!!!:D:D

Darke

Darke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just sit back, let them say whatever they want to say, as I focus on getting their chips. As they focus on what words they want to use, what feelings that they want to see in others, they are not paying as much attention to the details of the game, and that's where you can make them shut up. If they have no chips, they gotta leave

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not play live poker, but when I play online poker online I focus on the game and do not pay attention to other players who say bad words or something else at the table, I just wait for a good card and try to play it to try to win , but it happens that ignorant players come across, but I just ignore them and try to wait for a good card and play against such players!

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course this happens but the biggest challenge is to apply the right counteraction no problem if there is only one such player the problem is if such players hit 2 or 3 at one table