What do I do now?

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand all your talk about how micro can be beat. I play passive agressive, I know my game has flaws however whenever I play ( and Yes I checked all the hands I played on Poker Tracker) I get sucked out on Runner Runner or some bs 3 bet call that will never be done in higher stakes. I'm not saying I'm unlucky but rather series of misfortunate event that led me to this blow up. My quads were beaten twice by 1 outer straight flush. That's only the beginning
Are you looking to win playing a passive aggressive style or to adapt your play to be more conducive to winning? These aren't the same thing. The former is possible, but has less upside, probably a lot less.

Also, while it's easy to focus on the large losses we suffer when people suck out on us, they don't tell the entire picture. If they're the only reason you're not profitable, that will correct itself as your sample size increases. But if there are other reasons, not addressing them because you want to believe bad luck is the cause is counter-productive. If you don't recognize how much those other reasons affect you, you're not as likely to address them and/or to focus enough on doing so,