What to do with bankroll?

JessieBear15331

JessieBear15331

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm-what to do with that bankroll? It's pretty spectacular!
Do you need a date? Just call me! :D JK
Invest a good amount of money in a site you have done well on, and play cash tourneys! If you can win on a FR, which is not an easy accomplishment, you can certainly win a cash tourney!
You are quite the accomplished player Sammy!

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ChuckTs said:
So, bacon and beer still obviously stands as the #1 option.
:p have you decided yet what you're gonna do Sammy?

I'm still a little up in the air about excactly what i'm going to do. I've already started implimenting some things though.

ChuckTs said: Play in MTT's more often.

Awnser: I'm going to do that. It's mostly gonna be $50 tourneys though. I played in 1 over the weekend and placed 10th, so I barely cashed, but played well. Lost with QQ.

triel1 said: Or you could play the WSOP Qualifiers.

Awnser: I'm gonna use the stars money i have to play in some of these!

Fish said: Throw your $500+ from Titan back into Party Poker, because they just released another reload bonus. Easiest money on the net even if it is a 10X roll over.

Awnser: Well, I won $400 on Titan this weekend playing ring games. So know I can just move $500 to Party and still stay at Titan. Best of both worlds!

Threesixes said: Spend $2K and keep $1k for your bankroll.

Awnser: I'm thinkin about buying a new computer for the family. If I'm thinkin about it I usually do it!

Lunch is over I'll awnser some more later on!

Sammyv1

Sammyv1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
papa_dp said:
since when has fighting with fish and donkeys not been work, i find it more frustrating and exhausting more times than day-to-day work its self

I hope I don't get like that. I work my ba!!s off through the day. It's basically so stressful that poker relaxes me. When I'm playing poker I'm laughin and messing around so much, my wife thinks I'm crazy. She says "Who's in there with you? quiet down"!

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management