Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker brought me a video from YouTube that I watched and liked the game after I downloaded and installed it for myself and started playing now I play for money I used to play for fun

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started in poker during the pandemic, my father had multiple strokes and stayed in bed, this is already 2 years old, I had to take care of him, staying at home and making it impossible for me to work outside, so I decided to invest in poker, I don't earn much, but, okay to survive.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
first of all the popularity of the game and the curiosity to see if I am a little good :)

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the beginning, I didn't even know that people make money playing poker. My nephew told me about it and I became interested in poker

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a difficult story. I'm sorry that you found poker in such a regrettable situation as the war. I learned about poker through friends. And I play just for fun, not out of necessity.

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker just happened to be an interesting card game in which we spent time with friends. Then I started playing poker as hobby and a chance to win some cash)

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The adventure of trying to beat all types of players and the possibility of winning a lot $ that can change my life for better.

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello Alexander.

We have a similar situation, I also had a job (although it did not bring me much money) and due to the war, I also had to look for something else. So far, I've never played poker or even been interested in it. But thanks to my friend Mikhail, I tried to dive into this interesting world.

So we will gradually learn, share our experience and, of course, win. Good luck on the battlefield! ::Cool:
That's for sure))) And good luck to you!!!

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm competitive, I've always liked games, so when I discovered poker I was enchanted, I fell in love

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a lot of hype about the game of poker in my country 10 years ago. We started playing poker at school during breaks and later we even skipped classes and played in a small room. So this started then took over my free time. :D

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A cell phone that had this game recorded! and then I discovered online poker to never stop playing it

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A friend brought me to poker a long time ago. But then I'm gonna disappear from poker. And now I'm back and playing regularly because I don't have a job. Yes, you can't really play in Odessa Oblast now, the lighting is bad now.
We also have in Zhytomyr (

There was a lot of poker hype in my country 10 years ago. We started playing poker at school during recess, and then we even skipped classes and played in a small room. This is how it started and then took my free time. :D
That's cool dude)

I'm competitive, I've always enjoyed games so when I discovered poker I was fascinated, I fell in love
yes poker is captivating

The adventure of trying to beat all types of players and the opportunity to win a lot of dollars that could change my life for the better.
We always strive for the ray

What a tough story. I'm sorry you found poker in a situation as unfortunate as war. I learned about poker from friends. And I just play for fun, not out of necessity.
I started not only out of necessity, but also for fun

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I was always a fan, watching the wsop and highlights on youtube then I took a step forward and started playing.

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've always been a fan, watching the WSOP and YouTube highlights, then I took a step further and started playing.
I wish you to get to the WSOP yourself))))!!!!

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reason why I play poker is that I have low paid job,I work 1 more job also but still I dont have money for normal life because my country is poor so I hope that I will get better poker skills or that at least I will get some luck and win some awesome freeroll with great prize funds.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was watching some shows on TV m, with all the fsmous poker players . i played more seriouslyu lately , the last 10 years , sth more . Before that very occasionally .

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My father played money games at home. It looked exciting. I watched on tv also and then YouTube before I even played. Then played a couple of live games until playing online.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 4-5 years. In general, I have been playing card games since I was a child. I even played cards before I went to school :)
But I admit, poker is by far the best card game.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Kinda grew up playing it with my Dad and brother.

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first I started playing for fun, but over time I realized that it is a game of calculating and making statistics.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Knowing that it is more a game of skill than luck brought me to poker and seeing that with little investment you can win great prizes. In addition to that I have always liked trying to decipher other people, when they lie and when they tell the truth.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'High Stakes Poker' was my first introduction to poker. Loved the action and drama of the show and characters involved.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Alexander, I am 31 years old, I am from Ukraine. I make furniture to order. Before the war, everything was fine, there were orders, there was work. I have a daughter Nicole 2.5 years old and my beloved wife Marina. When the war began, the work became much less, no matter how it sounds, and in poker I came for money (((since there are few robots, and the child needs to be fed and dressed!!!
How did you start playing poker?
yes, now we have hard times, money is good, but do you manage to earn it in poker, I'm trying, well, it's very difference (((

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played my fist game at a friends, read up on it pregame and loved the game. I think online winning a big tournament also has its own pull.