What is better to play with my size bankroll?

fhruhrhit

fhruhrhit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at least. Don't play 2nlzoom or cash.
you will lose 7.5BI soon.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would start on the MTTs because it's more secure to play since your bankroll is not that big or play in lower buy in sit'gos.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should start at $0.25 SnG. Because it will help you learn poker effectively (I also begin with SnG and just play freeroll tour), you can play many games and you also can go into the final table. So you will have more experience with each stage.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of coachs says that is better sit'n go, and the ones with have less people.
Yoh pass trough the all phases, like midle game and finale table.
In the MTT's yiu will have lot of games withou the premiation, so is less knowing.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think MTT's are good. But you have to be mentally prepared for defeat, it is not easy. Prefer MTT's without rebuy.

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I have a $15 bankroll.
What is better? $0.25 SnG (45 or 90 players) or $0.55 MTTs?
Neither your way under bankroll for either. you could probably be OK w/ $.05 tourneys or free-roll s which pay real money. even with .05 s you will probably go busto unless you run good early and possess extraordinarily high comparative skill levels. My advise is to find some sort of work the paycheck from which you can put some aside capital for a higher risk ventures. I rolled Newspapers @ 100 per $.25 for my first BR.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management