What is the best poker sensation?

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best for me is when you enter with a hand that shouldn't be played but get the nuts on the flop. Then the aggressors with AA, KK and other monsters start to raise to each other and you just keep on calling and then when the turn flips a card that looks innocent to them they go all-in like AA or KK always win and I just call. Love to see then the same aggression on the chat calling me names sending regards to my mom etc :D.

Exactly. Hahaha One day it happened that the blinds were high in a league and I had 2 3 suit. I hardly enter with this hand, but I decided to enter. Something touched my heart hahaha. The flop came to A 4 5 suit as well. The bettors were everything from all in, one with AA another with KK and the other with 44. It was the easiest call of my life

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best for me is a live cash table where you flop the nuts and you're able to keep people in the hand. When you flip the cards and then start stacking chips is pretty hard to match.

In this game you have to give the "luck" of your opponent to think you have a good hand as well, but yours is better than his. Once I lost a hand with a big stack of chips, because I had AK in hand and the flop came 8A8. And in the sequence came another A and K. I thought I had won the game and bet everything, the village was in the hands 88. I lost the game and for him it must have been the best feeling hahaha

K

ksidrew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that winning a live tournament is the best feeling. Followed by making a big hero call with a weak holding

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best feeling is flopping the stone cold nuts in a multiway pot. You know you are about to get paid.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Knowing u got the best hand lol

glenn6971

glenn6971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know the best but I know the worst. Flopping quads the losing to river quads. I had 66 vs 99 preflop. Called a 3bet to see the flop. Flop is 669. We get it after 3 and 4 bets. Turn Q. Bam river 9 for him.