What bankroll is the best for start?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I managed to raise a bankroll of $ 300 from $ 5, and I managed to raise from 0 to 150, I just played in not expensive tournaments and in the cash game at not big bets, but if the player can play well and wants to make a big profit, then you can to replenish and 100 dollars and more, but if the player is a beginner, it is better to replenish less and try to win!

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your Bankroll size should be a function of your winrate. If you have a high winrate and don't take crazy gambles then you need less. If you play a loose aggressive style with big up and down swings then you need more. If your winrate is a negative bb/100 then you don't need a bankroll because you're a losing player. You therefore only need a budget as you're just paying for entertainment.

R

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends what type of Poker you are playing. The general BRM(Bankroll Management) guidelines are:

Cash Games - 20x Buyins
Sit & Go - 40x Buyins
MTTs - 80-100x Buyins

If you multitable then it's good practice to have this number of Buyins for EACH table that you play on. For example. If you are an NL2 cash grinder then you need a bankroll of 20 x $2 = $40. If you play on 4 tables at a time then a bankroll of 4 x $40 = $160 would be good. If you're 4-tabling $7 SNGs then a good bankroll would be $7 x 40 x 4 = $1120 but $1000 would be fine too. It all really depends on your winrate. If you are only a marginal winner then you need a larger bankroll as your swings will be deeper than a player who is crushing their limit.

Using these guidelines for your bankroll of $5000, I recommend the following:

-Play NL200 Cash Games Maximum or even NL100 as this will give you some nice breathing space (25-30 Buyins). If you play on 4 Tables then I recommend NL50.

-For Sit and Go's I think you should not play higher than $100 Buyins and drop this to $30 Buyins if you play on 4 Tables. Or $60 Buyin if you play on just 2 tables. You have 50 Buyins for $100 SNGs which is fine.

-If you're an MTT player then you have a good bankroll for $50 Buyin tournaments (100 Buyins). Again divide this figure by the number of tables you play on. So you could limit yourself to $11 tournaments if you play on 4 tables.

If you follow this advice, you are very unlikely to go broke.
On the basis of what are such conclusions drawn? How can this save from a downstreak in 1000 tournaments? on what distance these indicators are calculated?

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started with 100$ and now I get 5000$ and feel good,but i heard a lot of people started with 10$ or 5$ and now they have bankroll like mine or even more.Are they lucky or they r a very good players?What is the best bankroll for start?
You are undoubtedly an excellent player, I have not been a profitable player, and I would like to have a performance like yours. If you want to give me some advice, please get in touch.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I started with $ 10 and that was enough. I lost this money in two hours. Next, I started playing freerolls. Good luck.

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can invest as much as you're comfortable, and depending on to what limits you play comfortably.Main then properly dispose of their investments for this and many articles have been written about bankroll.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also started with $ 100. At the moment, I have already lost everything. I plan to make another deposit in the nearest future, but this time no more than $ 20.

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over what period of time did it take to lose the 100$.. also what games were you playing mainly?

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i am just starting to build my BR back up. I feel as if HU NL is the best option to really get something built up. After that i plan on playing micro MTT's. Besides playing freerolls and CC freerolls when i finally become a freeroll member in another month.. what does everybody believe to be the best game or games to build that BR?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management