Welcome Poker Pro Jeff Gross to CardsChat!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you so much! What is your username on twitch! I will be streaming again on Friday!
Dear Jeff
if I have the opportunity to watch your stream on Friday, I will definitely
my twitch login is Caesar3378
i'm tracking your channel on twitch
Best regards from Russia, Nikolay

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Welcome to CC, do you play online poker or just live poker? Myself i use to just play live poker then the world changed and so did i.I found the adjustment was quite different but i am getting better with the help of this fine community.So with that I'll just say hope to see you at the tables for some hands on lessons.

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Jeff, I was just watching your twitch stream last night and I saw the cardschat banner. Welcome! Congrats on making day 2 of the Venom PKO! YAY! Loved what you said about not having to play tons of tables at once and that it's ok to focus on 1 or 2. That's all my brain can handle :) and I only play the micros and freerolls on ACR LOL!! (I'm trying to build my bankroll and work my way up from the trenches without depositing.) Also happy to see you are a RYE fan. I've been getting into their content a lot lately and it's blowing my mind in a good way. GL for the rest of the Venom! (I'm rebak on twich and redrydinhood on ACR. )

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Jeff. I hope we can learn some tips from you.
Do you study Poker how many hours per week ? Do you search the material online, free or you purchase ?
Thanks
M.D.

Jeff Gross

Jeff Gross

CardsChat Pro/Twitch Partnered Streamer
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Jeff. I hope we can learn some tips from you.
Do you study Poker how many hours per week ? Do you search the material online, free or you purchase ?
Thanks
M.D.
Hello! Yes I hope so too! I use a mixture; on my website; JeffGrossPoker.com if you go to the raise your edge section that is best thing I can recommend + Range Converter but it's more expensive though! Hope that helps and I am here to answer questions anytime!

N

Northnorth123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am a sub on twitch to his channel, i will bring this up next time he is streaming

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why couldn't we go 1-2 in the Big Deal yesterday?

Was great seeing you and playing with you brother. Looking forward to the next one!!!