Welcome Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier to CardsChat!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier to the forum - im glad iv found this place and im sure you will to.

Thank you! I hope you live it here as much as I do! :)

S

Skema07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Katie and Collins! We are happy that you are with us. Success

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi and gl both nice too see you here and to learn something new from you ....thank you :star::star::star::star:

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow nice! welcome collin and katie! :) it will be interesting to read you and communicate with you!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow nice! welcome collin and katie! :) it will be interesting to read you and communicate with you!

Thanks, that’s very nice! :) Make sure to check out our AMA over in Tournament Poker if you have any questions.

mardi1987

mardi1987

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
After a long inactive period, it's nice to see Collin here. sorry i don't know miss Katie i am just begginer, i hope this changes in the future ... and of course welcome

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Collin&Katie.......I like your ideas about poker and im glad to have that chance to learn from you........Good teachers............All the best from Transilvania.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After a long inactive period, it's nice to see Collin here. sorry i don't know miss Katie i am just begginer, i hope this changes in the future ... and of course welcome

Thanks and welcome to the exciting world of playing poker :)

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Collin&Katie.......I like your ideas about poker and im glad to have that chance to learn from you........Good teachers............All the best from Transilvania.

Thanks so much! Transylvania looks so beautiful, I hope to make it to that part of the world someday!

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome, Katie and Collin look forward to your post and "WISDOM" I hope to see you at the tables so we can test it...

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome, Collin and Katie very awesome you are here!