Welcome Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier to CardsChat!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very much welcome [emoji4] I know you will have a great time in this community and I'm sure that we all will learn much from your experience :)

Thanks, everyone here is very nice and making us feel so welcome, it is very kind! [emoji4]

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow what incredible players experts.
Welcome to cardschat, it's very important to be able to count on your help. Surely you have a lot of important information to get us through.
Thank you
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Awesome contribution to our wonderful community! Welcome Katie and Collin :marchmell:marchmell:marchmell:marchmell

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow what incredible players experts.
Welcome to cardschat, it's very important to be able to count on your help. Surely you have a lot of important information to get us through.
Thank you
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Thanks very much for these nice words KingSize!

Awesome contribution to our wonderful community! Welcome Katie and Collin :marchmell:marchmell:marchmell:marchmell

Thanks Dejange we're excited to be here!

Good to have you both at the forum!

Thanks TeUnit! I've actually been meaning to say how much I appreciate you bringing me back to the forums here by tweeting the rebuy/addon thread to me. Hope everything's been well!

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I qant to welcome the legends to CC.
It is always good to be close to succesful people. A lot to observe and to learn from them.
I like a lot SNG. I play 45 players 0,25 and 1$ at PS because are normal speed. I have problems with hyper and turbo tpurneys.
Excellent idea of a coaching class of SN. Just waiting for the launch of the course.
Do you have your books to buy at ebooks?

How to choose a SNG easy to play and how to avoid one with too many redulars and pros at them?

Welcome you both.

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad to welcome you on the forum! This is great news, which in itself inspires the right mood and desire to develop!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a wonderful news, welcome and what a breakthrough in our poker community we grow more and more

N

NZGarage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulation!!!!

Im new in the forum but im realy happy with the new and exciting experience!!!!!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Katie and Collin to CardsChat
I hope to pick your brains about SnG's sometime today :)
again welcome:)[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very exciting! Welcome to both of them! Super excited to have both of them on board!

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Welcome Collin and Katie to cardschat. I hope to see you on an ACR tournament when they get them back going a again. You could show the dog haw to bet smart allick gamblers like me when to bet.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Katie and Collin to CardsChat
I hope to pick your brains about SnG's sometime today :)
again welcome:)[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Thanks, Morris! We have an “Ask Me Anything” thread over in tournament poker and would be thrilled to answer any of your questions! [emoji4]

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Collin and Katie to cardschat. I hope to see you on an ACR tournament when they get them back going a again. You could show the dog haw to bet smart allick gamblers like me when to bet.
That would be very fun! Will be on the lookout for when the ACR tournaments resume [emoji4]