Weird HEM error

GunslingerZ

GunslingerZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just finished a short session, and wanted to review a hand where I had AK and 3-bet from the BB. I filtered today's stats for all AKs and AKo holecards. I distinctly remembered getting AK 4 times in the session. As you can see in the picture, the upper half shows I got it 4 times, but the individual hands below only list 3 of them :confused:.

I easily remembered which hand was missing, because it was my second-to-last hand of the session, where I got 100BBs all-in pre-flop with AK versus an aggressive opponent who ended up also having AK and we chopped. You can see in the picture, my total won/lost with AK this session was -$3.75, which is correct for the 4 hands, but when you add up the 3 hands displayed, it's missing a loss of $1.10, the rake I paid chopping AK vs. AK.

I cleared the filter in HEM and had it list every hand from my session, and while the upper half had the correct number of hands played (and money won/lost), the individual AK vs AK hand was not there. I went to the original FT HH on my hard drive, and the hand was, of course, there. It seems HEM imported the hand, but won't display it individually. I've checked all possible filters, and turned them all off, but I can't figure out why it won't display it. Has anybody experienced anything like this?

Attachments

• HEM-error1.jpg
    HEM-error1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
GunslingerZ

GunslingerZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, found my own answer in the HEM forums, guess I should have checked there first. It's a known error, you have to remove the last three columns of the individual hands display to fix it.