Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Personally, for me, the weekend is the best time to play poker. But sometimes I have other priorities. For example, last weekend I decided to spend time with my family. Although I love poker, but my family is always more important to me.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Working Monday through Friday in the western time zone is about the only time I can play. There many things on the weekend, least important is poker.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
Personally, for me, the weekend is the best time to play poker. But sometimes I have other priorities. For example, last weekend I decided to spend time with my family. Although I love poker, but my family is always more important to me.
Good night my friend you have every reason family is everything

I play golf, I shoot pool, I bowl, I watch sports, Binge on shows and movies, I travel, spend time with family, take walks in the park, and volunteer.
Good evening friend that your routine is very great professional players seem Congratulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play hockey when not playing poker.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Working Monday through Friday in the western time zone is about the only time I can play. There many things on the weekend, least important is poker.
Good evening friend have many friends who work in the morning and afternoon and play poker night time and usually on weekends and are positive in their poker sessions.

If I do not play poker at the weekend, then I spend a lot of time for the family, and I, with my wife and children, go to rest in an amusement park and spend time there or go to rest in other places at a bowling club!
Good evening friend, has nothing better also spend weekends with family

Last edited by a moderator:
MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening friend have many friends who work in the morning and afternoon and play poker night time and usually on weekends and are positive in their poker sessions.

Truly sounds like a poker life. If that is what you see in life, all is positive.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I was not allowed to play poker all weekend, I'd waste my time with TV and Madden and just try to make it through.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't play this weekend. Started a book which I don't think I want to finish. Started watching Ozark on Netflix. Watched a couple episodes of Columbo. Went to the gym and prepped meals for coming week.