weekend with Daniel 5000 fpp buyin

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For silverstar+... just curious, anyone going to play this?

It's on Sunday.

A

allintuit247

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a moment to vent here....
NOT FAIR!!!
I was more excited than I wanted to admit when I saw this event listed as Daniel is one of my very favorite pros and I would LOVE to get to spend time with him. I am always getting picked on for stating that the man makes the hairs on my arms stand on end!!!! The way he can read players is absolutely amazing to me. Of course he will be 10 times more impressive when he learns to listen to himself!!!!

Of course I clicked the event right away and was ready to make sure I met any and all requirements- for that I just might make an actual deposit!!!! BUT I am not moving out of the country to do so. (At least not till he starts following his own INTUITS)

I happen to think it sucks that US citizens are unable to participate!!!

Now I will shush and pout 'til after Sunday- but good luck to you ( and if you win tell him i said hi would ya????)

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a moment to vent here....
NOT FAIR!!!
I was more excited than I wanted to admit when I saw this event listed as Daniel is one of my very favorite pros and I would LOVE to get to spend time with him. I am always getting picked on for stating that the man makes the hairs on my arms stand on end!!!! The way he can read players is absolutely amazing to me. Of course he will be 10 times more impressive when he learns to listen to himself!!!!

Of course I clicked the event right away and was ready to make sure I met any and all requirements- for that I just might make an actual deposit!!!! BUT I am not moving out of the country to do so. (At least not till he starts following his own INTUITS)

I happen to think it sucks that US citizens are unable to participate!!!

Now I will shush and pout 'til after Sunday- but good luck to you ( and if you win tell him i said hi would ya????)

US players are allowed to play this game so I'm not sure what part your reading, there are players from the US registered to play already.