WE NEED A STICKY HERE

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a suggestion, was wondering if we could have a sticky on rip off poker sites, this is a crying shame that some of us are getting screwed out of our hard earned money, I just got burned for almost 300 dollars from Tropical poker, don't know about some of you but that is a lot of money to me, I may not be able to prevent what has happened to me but I sure as hell would love to prevent it from happening to anyone else, maybe we could have a sticky that states the poker sites that do not pay out or are shady in anyway, for example poker time poker site just wiped out a CC members account and kept his money cause he did not play in a 6 months, thats shady, then there is tropical poker that just kept everyones money and lied about how they are coming back online, then there is the DGS network that refuses to pay their players the money that is owed to them. I am dam sure there are many more sites out there.

So since we have a banned/allowed list, maybe we should make a list of poker sites to stay away from, so as we don't do something stupid and make a deposit with them, I never knew about the DGS network until I read it here and here I am about to build a bank roll with them, thank you for saving my butt a lot a grief and frustration, I think we could save a lot of players this frustration if we all have one spot to check and see, hey which are the crooked sites that we should stay away from. thanks.