We know the biggest poker winners, but does anyone know the biggest losers?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if how important it is to win, it is equally important to lose, otherwise the whole poker business will stop
That's strange! I thought you were watching my play this weekend. :ROFLMAO: I've been beaten in all sorts of ways. :poop: More than 10 times in serious tournaments (different WCOOP satellites) I had 90-95% advantage on the turn and lost on the river. So in the end I was left out of the WCOOP main event. The only good thing is that I was lucky to take 5th place in yesterday's Cards Chat Daily Tournament. But I'm looking forward to the future, as I'll be fighting for the participation in the Sunday Million this week! :ninja:

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Doesnt matter hiw you lose it always hurts, especially with a dominant hand in later stages of a tournanent

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Guy Laliberte lost 10s of millions online. He can afford it so I don't feel too bad mentioning him.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, losing is not winning, I will read it, it is very interesting

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But you could be the bigger loser at one point and you can manage to run it back so it's confusing

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've heard this from Poker professionals and any other sport:

Big wins come after big losses, it's learning!(y)(y)

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I agree with your post, but I think that we are all part of those losers, we contribute with our losses as well as when we win; I think that the majority of people who are losers are the amateurs who only enter for the sake of gossip. Just as there are amateurs in micro limits, there are also large limits.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember Gus Hansen had lost millions of dollars but I'm not sure if he was the biggest loser or not.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
we just remember only that we win and forget that we lost, I think there are a lot of people who still lose money, but for them it's a small amount of money and they don't pay attention to it so poker makes money if there were only winners in the game, how would poker make money on them

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Victor “isildur” Bloom once lost more than $4,000,000 in just 5 hours of play!

Winner Poker