wcoop

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone know around what time this starts this year?

I need to make early plans for it at work but cant find anything about it.

guess it will be in September like last year, anyone else plan on hitting these up? I plan on playing tons and tons of satellites to it, guy I know played tons and actually made money in the satellites along with a couple seats.

Last edited:
J

jguthrie20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably September again. I will play in a few of the events again this year. I satellited into 4 events but only cashed in one, got like 52nd in the heads up tourney.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably September again. I will play in a few of the events again this year. I satellited into 4 events but only cashed in one, got like 52nd in the heads up tourney.

nj on your cash and I can not freaking wait, im actually considering taking off the whole week and play.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
k

imma hit the sat v hard

well we will start a thread during the time and see if we can get alot of CC members in a lot. Any wcoop events I play in I will swap 5% with pretty much anyone that is in same event.

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya i got turbo satts pretty good atm so will be playing a lot of thm to get in

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
k

ya i got turbo satts pretty good atm so will be playing a lot of thm to get in

the MTT's are usually $5 rebuys I think right? then there are like $30 double shootouts and stuff If I remember. If this is case I might start hitting up the rebuys to practice.

and remember the pay out more then just seats, after the seats it gives out cash so you might make profit even if you dont get seat.

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking forward to this year's myself; satty'd into 1 event last yr and didn't cash. This yr I'd like to make 2 or 3.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
misch and i do the 10% swap thing a lot recently.