This is the way to win $2 SNGS

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should show this to people considering depositing... 'You dont have to know how to play to win! (We play, at fulltiltpoker.com)'

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
They should show this to people considering depositing... see? 'You dont have to know how to play to win! (We play, at FullTiltPoker.com)'

I'm sure the whole table was tilted after that LOL. :vroam:

He did that because HE was tilted off another game..

One tilt = 8 more tilted people = more crazyness = more profit for FTP. Its all a part of their scheme to get more $$$$$

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not smart, just very lucky.

No, the guy with the Fish avatar. He folded every hand and let the maniac knock everyone else out. It's a free 2nd place finish! Hahahahaha. Thanks for the video. It was very entertaining!

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
No, the guy with the Fish avatar. He folded every hand and let the maniac knock everyone else out. It's a free 2nd place finish! Hahahahaha. Thanks for the video. It was very entertaining!

ohhh lol, I didn't notice that! smart cookie!

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I placed first but would of been second in one of those 35c $1 Main Event 9 plyr Sattys ...dang it felt good to survive with just 5 chips left...i almost shat myself:confused:

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was absolutely hilarious! I loved the hand we won when he flopped trips with 53o. I needed to watch this video. I've had a bad streak of getting knocked out of sit-n-go's when opponents suck out on me. I needed that, thanks!