Want to Know What kind of Player You Are?

K

karadzic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well, im not there, not shore if its a good or a bad thing...

dropdead1

dropdead1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nooooooooooo, it says that I should "grow some balls"......looooooool. Thanx for the link tho, hate to admit it but I have a lot to learn and I do scare easily! Darn back to the drawing board.

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NO, I dont want to know..., at least not from that site...
Last time i checked it out a couple of months ago it gave me a hand as example that i know i never played...
aC

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I am a mouse. Wonder what games they have monitored? Cause I really havent played that many cashgames.

gotalljax

gotalljax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, we do not currently have any data for gotalljax. Try another handle, or check out one of the famous players below.

I have only played online for a year - not all that much but they got nothing on me...hmmm. Not to say I am disappointed. I kind of prefer to remain anonymous :D.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this just for cash games? Or is it sng and mtt aswell.

dropdead1

dropdead1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I am still mezmerised and went back a few times today to reread what they had to say. It also got my mind working and still have to say they are right....I really need to get more aggressive!

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol it says i pretty much need to find a new hobby .

E

ecoutee72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow it tells me I am fish bait and should find another hobby. Maybe I should just bet on sports games. At least there I have about a chance to win.

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site uses poker edge/crusher for its tracking and edge/crusher is banned by most sites.
What do you mean by "edge/crusher"?I dont know what is that. Please tell me more about that.
I think may be the best player are all of same type besides a little variation.

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Im a different one on each site so Im not sure how thats very accurate. On party Im a warning, on UB a mouse, red fish on bodog, and on playtech Im a rock lol

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It says I'm a red fish on one site, a green fish on another site, and a rock on one more site, but heck, I'm atleast improving correct?

vicnik58

vicnik58

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always play passively. I think, that I a mouse.

H

herlis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
it says that there is no player like that and to try another username or handle.

O

OOOOO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The free search isn't accurate since it mixes cash & tournament tendencies!

it says that there is no player like that and to try another username or handle.

It doesn't track every hand played by every player. Someone needs to use the Poker Edge software on you to get the data.

Z

zzzaacckk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bomb right here. sounds pretty accurate to me, that is how i play.

aLoser4evR

aLoser4evR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It says I need to relax and loosen up. I guess it's right sort of...some tables I play tight, others I play like every hands a winner.
Just seems that somedays hands that will normally win 99% of the time will lose for me. When you lose with a straight flush and quad K's twice at the same table and you start playing tight.

TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They said I am a mouse (Tight-Passive/Passive). I'm to scared to risk any chips. Stop cowering in the corner. Come out and play!.I think they're right on point I guess I should start to play more aggressively.