• Start date
A

Alta fini123._-

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
A pink race, beautiful but full of thorns, two such different worlds, are years that we can have been trying to get out of the conformism of being called fans.
But what is special about a professional player who is so unreachable, I have been trying to touch the poker sky for 12 years of my life, but there is only one thing that has stopped me,
a weak mental strength, perhaps for these disciplined players the term “luck” will not exist, I am sure that for these glorious players, every tournament, every table, every trip is just another routine, while here in the difficult world of online poker, we play our dreams day by day despite the countless falls, the bitterness that only
a letter, takes away those yearnings to be able to become what we expect every day when we go to bed and wake up
One day I will become “a professional player”

will we be?

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I identify with your post, the difference between them and us amateurs is discipline, responsibility and study, the majority of them dedicate themselves to that, they live from it, you could say and see hands or lose on the river with a hand huge becomes habitual for them but when they win they normalize because it is what they see every day. I think that the difference between an amateur and a professional is that they are 100% dedicated to poker while an amateur is not and that's the big difference: an amateur has thousands of years of playing, that's just an amateur.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Maybe the wall is not as high as we think, it's like everywhere in life, you have to be in the right place at the right time and it also takes a bit of luck, even if you can go far with discipline, perseverance, patience and skill. Of course, the higher the stakes, the better the skill will have to be, but despite everything, no matter what level, you always need a bit of luck, no matter how good a player you are.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
everything will depend on money, if you have it, then you are good, but if you don't have it, wait until it starts

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
A pink race, beautiful but full of thorns, two such different worlds, are years that we can have been trying to get out of the conformism of being called fans.
But what is special about a professional player who is so unreachable, I have been trying to touch the poker sky for 12 years of my life, but there is only one thing that has stopped me,
a weak mental strength, perhaps for these disciplined players the term “luck” will not exist, I am sure that for these glorious players, every tournament, every table, every trip is just another routine, while here in the difficult world of online poker, we play our dreams day by day despite the countless falls, the bitterness that only
a letter, takes away those yearnings to be able to become what we expect every day when we go to bed and wake up
One day I will become “a professional player”

will we be?
To be a professional you have to have a lot of discipline, especially with limits, something that amateurs don't take into account! We all want to win a big prize, that's why the online and live poker community grows much more every day. Before, poker stars was a server of 10,000 people, maximum 30,000, now it's over 100,000. The pandemic helped a lot.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is not a wall it's just they are performing at a higher level. Little by little you can improve too, e.g. improving mental game, improve game selection, technical study etc.... the more you put in the better player you can become

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never thought of being a poker professional, I always took and take poker as a hobby, distraction and a world that I enter and leave all the problems out, I play poker since 13 or 15 years, now close to turning 69, online I started 2000 or 2001, I wish all success for you to cross this wall

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It is not that big as most people think, it has a lot to do with a big bankroll behind them

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Uma raça rosa, linda mas cheia de espinhos, dois mundos tão diferentes, são anos que podemos estar tentando sair do conformismo de sermos chamados de torcedores.
Mas o que há de especial num jogador profissional que é tão inacessível, tenho tentado tocar o céu do poker durante 12 anos da minha vida, mas só há uma coisa que me impediu,
uma força mental fraca, talvez para estes jogadores disciplinados o termo “sorte” não exista, tenho certeza que para estes jogadores gloriosos, cada torneio, cada mesa, cada viagem é apenas mais uma rotina, enquanto aqui no difícil mundo do poker online , realizamos nossos sonhos dia após dia apesar das inúmeras quedas, das amarguras que só
uma carta, tira esses anseios de poder nos tornar o que esperamos todos os dias quando vamos dormir e acordamos
Um dia me tornarei “um jogador profissional”

seremos?
Keep dreaming, keep fighting, keep studying and you will definitely get there! It's a dream for all of us 📈👊

lala123

lala123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difference between amateurs and pros is not necessarily that great. if you are patient and have some luck, there are no limits to what you can do in poker. it is nonsense that it is completely hopeless for amateurs, it is far from it. I have seen amateurs beat pro players who have won very big tournaments

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The difference is hours of playing like everything.
To be a profesional u must study and try harder than normal people

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
it's a matter of discipline and a balance between playing and analyzing your own mistakes