Vote: Which of these two options do you prefer?

Vote for which of the two freeroll models you prefer.

• Freerolls with power path tickets.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
From January 22nd, all CC freerolls will be changed to awarding power path tickets.

But if you could choose between the two options in the poll, which would you prefer?

Cast your vote.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
From January 22nd, all CC freerolls will be changed to awarding power path tickets.

But if you could choose between the two options in the poll, which would you prefer?

Cast your vote.
I know the prizes are changing to tickets on 22 Jan, but the ticket details have not been announced, have they? Can anyone confirm this?

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I know the prizes are changing to tickets on 22 Jan, but the ticket details have not been announced, have they? Can anyone confirm this?
Power path tickets every day.

Power path for everyone.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Knockout of course, but I'm guessing CC have no choice in this. I'd assume it's dictated by pokerstars.

Seems too much of a coincidence that the Pokerstars rewards program is being restructured on the same day so this is likely another change made by Stars.

Last edited:
ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Knockout of course, but I'm guessing CC have no choice in this. I'd assume it's dictated by Pokerstars.

Seems too much of a coincidence that the Pokerstars rewards program is being restructured on the same day so this is likely another change made by Stars.
Yes, the change is due to pokerstars, but the research is focused on user satisfaction with these new changes, I always believe in the power of dialogue, and that companies are willing to listen to the satisfaction of their customers, it is of great importance to openness to new ideas and suggestions, and companies must have a minimum of flexibility for this, the idea is to always try to dialogue, and I am sure that there will be no shortage of efforts on the part of the CC to take the opinion of its community into discussion.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Cast your vote.
This is not entirely true for "Power Path" tickets. It is possible that there will be completely different tickets instead. But whatever, I'm definitely against tickets to knockout tournaments. I hate them.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, it’s more interesting to get tickets to knockout tournaments.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
can you explain, that is, now all the prizes will not be in monetary terms, but tickets to tournaments??? Even in these freerolls cardschat???((

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Personally I hate the those Power Path tickets and never use them. The Knock Out tickets now I'd personally like/use more depending on the structure of the MTT and number of players/table. Some info and details on the knockout MTT's might help members better decide what's best. Fwiw I don't really play that many CC freerolls they fall at a bad time of day for my schedule so I only make them now and again.

Power path tickets with the 3 player table and 3 min blinds are just blah-meh in my opinion. Surely KO tickets are better.

Cheers!!!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
As I currently see, 7 out of 7 people (including me) did not choose this forced powerpath (intentionally lowercase) ticket solution. It's not such a big number, but it shows people's opinion well how pathetic this whole invention called 'powerpath' is.
Of course, the ticket is also a prize and must be valued, because the entry fee will also be made of money, but who wants to play in such a way that they have to fight again and again with the players 4-5 times in order to actually get money into their account.
I think it's all a dead end, but once they gave birth this 'system', maybe one day they'll bury it.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
As I currently see, 7 out of 7 people (including me) did not choose this forced powerpath (intentionally lowercase) ticket solution. It's not such a big number, but it shows people's opinion well how pathetic this whole invention called 'powerpath' is.
Of course, the ticket is also a prize and must be valued, because the entry fee will also be made of money, but who wants to play in such a way that they have to fight again and again with the players 4-5 times in order to actually get money into their account.
I think it's all a dead end, but once they gave birth this 'system', maybe one day they'll bury it.

Exactly. I'd never vote for power path tickets. No one wants to play 3-4 sats before they clear the money or get the money. I wouldn't mind having to play 1 sat and then the next sat pays the money or even if you could cash the next ticket out for cash would be great. The 2nd path ticket is worth $11 I believe but can't be cashed out for $$$ gotta use the stupid ticket. Which leads to another ticket and yet another after that. Loathe this system.

One would have to be stupid to waste their time playing power path when in 20k hands playing 2nl you can turn $50 into a $100+ pretty easy. Just under 40k hands one can be ready to to shots at 5nl. one could spend years and never reach that level playing power path tickets. I love Pokerstars but this power path is a completely worthless and trash promotion. No one should waste their time playing or taking part in it.

Cheers!!!