Using Your Username Against Players

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally a name like that does not impress mmy self it just talks about the type of oker u play

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

Too aggressive play is bad I believe you'll be marked as a loose aggressive player and will have the advantage of rivals.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that way...
Pictures and names don't change anything for me...

Ebsonip

Ebsonip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The name no matter what it's worth is the style of play

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha
** I did not know which name wins the game !? being you so my profile photo on pokerstar would bring me a lot of money. For being the image of the pyramid of the $ 1 dollar bill of the United States

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never thought of it that way, so I'm going to do an experiment you're right in your statement, i return with the results so you can analyze with me if this statement really works
good luck at the tables

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I've read somewhere that you should be more cautious with the players who got poker related nicknames because that most likely means they are not novice players to say the least, and vice versa.

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mostly I do not stop to see the nicks of my opponents since I do not play against their names but against their style of game; so I would say that that would only influence novice players

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The names don't bother me I like taking people out by country's like Russia then Ukraine and so on or people with stupid names.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well when my name is SaneMadman the only sure thing is that I'm more AG than P

Am I LAG... Kind of... Am I TAG... Kind of...

I may take a risk... I may just fold... How can you figure out my madness? You cannot, even if you beat me you were shaking in your seat not knowing what the hell I was holding; that is for sure.