hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Why there area no more US players at the tables? Including pokerstars. 888, club GG etc. Also I can't see players from Spain, Italy, france and others.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I don't know... I need to investigate that. I just play with guys from USA at club GG. And guys from Russia banned too for what we know, they just playing at N8 what is a room from China.

Is the usa not banned from most sites because of money laundering issues?

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why there area no more US players at the tables? Including pokerstars. 888, club GG etc. Also I can't see players from Spain, Italy, France and others.
I don't see the truth either, at the tables, most are Canadians

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Yes, canada, brazil, and Ukraine. I thing are the most. Almost in all poker rooms is the same.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I suppose it will have to do with Black Friday and fraud in the US. But what about the others like Spain, Italy, France.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain and portugal and some other countries have their own player pool and separate server on pokerstars

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Ok. I think that changed over time. Because at some point I got to play with those countries in PS.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the special events still have everyone who can play on the play money sites playing from many different countries.
prizes are paid out by cardschat.

hers an example from REPLAY poker.
Project1

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are players from the United States but they play from other parts of the world. because I think it is forbidden to play poker from American soil. Spanish do play a lot at pokerstars and ggpoker and they are among the best in the world.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
US players have not been able to play at the sites you mentioned in 11 years. :)

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our USA Federal Government abandoned its poker-loving citizens way back on April 15, 2011 - we call it "Black Friday".
Ever since that day, we've been on our own with no legal protections if anything goes wrong. We have no legal recourse.
Some sites still accept American customers, but it always feels like we're at great risk of being ripped off somehow, at risk of being cheated by the sites themselves.
People usually say "no site would ever do that" but we're ten years removed from Black Friday and with the ability to look back with 20/20 hindsight, we clearly see that sites were being dishonest - some much more than others, but space doesn't allow me to go into details here. The stories are well-known and they're out there if you know how and where to search for them.
For me, I decided to simply play freerolls without depositing a single penny of my own money, generate a small bankroll this way, and then try to run that up as high as possible. For a while it was fun, but over time it doesn't seem quite so much fun anymore. Losing tends to do that - eventually players just fall out of love with the game, and we move on in life to other, much more important things, than playing a silly card game.
When I do get the urge to play poker, I always return to my first love, poker stars, who were the only honest site in the Black Friday days. But they are under completely different ownership now, so there's no guarantee they still are... but they do offer a healthy play chip serving of tournaments and cash games, and of course play chips are free if you're willing to grind up from the small starting stack they give you... We Americans are allowed to play on Poker Stars but we have to agree to only use the play chips, we're still not allowed to play for real money (as everyone knows). I would never buy play chips, that seems to defeat the entire purpose (they're worth nothing, you can't ever exchange them for real money)... but some players do spend a lot of money buying play chips on Stars. To each their own, and if it helps the site keep the games running, then good for them. Hope this helps, best wishes!

Last edited:
hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Ups. Sorry. I'm really new. Need to get informed of that. 😵‍💫

US players have not been able to play at the sites you mentioned in 11 years. :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
US players play on the US only freerolls by CC , they are hosted in GGclub , PS Homegames and Replay Poker . Also in monthly special events by CC , but ACR BOL freerolls are over

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
American players only play American CC freerolls and are held at GGClub, PS Homegames and Replay Poker. Also in monthly CC special events but ACR BOL freerolls are over
Thanks for the info!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In the past, experienced players appreciated the rooms where poker players from the USA played. Such opponents were notorious for losing a lot of money. New Jersey residents have the richest choice in terms of poker sites. 888Poker, PokerStars and partypoker work here legally. True, if you play in these rooms, you will not see players from the United States at the same table as you, since New Jersey is a poker enclave - its residents play poker only among themselves. Also, you will not be able to register to play in these enclaves. Despite the fact that the inhabitants of this region were given the opportunity to play poker online, they do not use it so actively. In the listed rooms, game traffic rarely reaches 1000-2000 users at the same time.

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like to know too, u.s.a. players are also in minimum buyin

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Thank you Debi for me the opportunity that Cardschat gives us every day in many ways is very important.

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are at ACR
If I have indeed seen a large influx of American players in ACR, unfortunately due to legal problems the compass has not been opened for them anymore, it is a shame not to be able to play, for example, on Pokerstars with Americans, unless it is in the Home Games.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why there area no more US players at the tables? Including pokerstars. 888, club GG etc. Also I can't see players from Spain, Italy, France and others.
Dude, I don't understand: do You haven't enough the other players?!. Strangely...