US online poker players

messn206

messn206

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just curious what site you use. and your largest amount u cashout with.. i'll go ahead. i deposited $100 after a full day lets say 10-13 hrs straight playing live.. started with 3/6 then 5/10 then eventually 10-20... came out with little over $1200.. i play on ultimatebet..

M

mange

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U.S. Site

As far as I know, there are no USA poker sites. I believe it is not legal to operate On Line Poker Sites in the USA.

However, I believe that is some States it is legal to play on line.

But. as far as getting paid out, I would not get in the hole too deep with these off shore On Line Poker Sites. Keep a minimum to give you the recommended BR and withdraw the remainde.

As, you would have no legal recourse to collect if the site decide not to pay you or go "belly up"

We can only hope that our Government will legalize On Line Poker so we Americans can have confidence in the site and it is regulated by US Government.

However, in saying this, I have a grand sum of $166.00 br. So, not too concerned at this time.

Good luck and good job,

mange:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

BillyTheBull

BillyTheBull

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'll go ahead. i deposited $100 after a full day lets say 10-13 hrs straight playing live.. started with 3/6 then 5/10 then eventually 10-20... came out with little over $1200
Riiiiiight . . . apparently there's an "I'm a donk who completely ignores BRM and any other common sense, but I happened to get EXTREMELY UNBELIEVABLY LUCKY, so I'm gonna start a thread about it" thing going around....

And btw, what does this have to do w/ US (or non-US, for that matter)??

dd_decker

dd_decker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some sites like Tropical Poker and Live Poker simply shut down, and your money was just gone forever. Can happen anywhere I guess. I think the big name sites are all right though.