Upgrading online poker

W

wd021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The online poker industry has boomed tremendously in the past few years. Millions of people around the world play online poker ranging from 0.01/0.02 stakes to 2000/4000 stakes. I still believe that companies such as Full Tilt and pokerstars can make changes so that online poker emulates more of live poker. Why don't online sites give players the option to straddle? say everytime the next hand you're left of the BB, you have the option to straddle. You have to click on 1 hand before so you don't slow down play. Wouldn't that make online poker even more fun.

Also, why can't you muck and show cards at the same time? if you can do it live, why can't we have that option available to us online. Another improvement that i think can be made is that in cash games, upon an all in call, the 2 players involved can run the cards twice or 3 times under the conditions that both agree. If 1 doesn't agree, then its run once. I think these changes could make online poker a lot more fun for everyone.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've only played on four sites, I know you can fold and show on UB and you can run it twice on Carbon, so it just depends on what the site wants to offer.

jj48fan

jj48fan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean by much and show cards at the same time? If I remember correctly FT defaults you to "auto muck" you need to change that in your options and then you can choose which to do at the end of each hand.

I think bodog defaults to giving you the option. at the end of everyhand. Those are the only 2 sites I have used.

Last edited: