RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The closer you get to the professionals at the tables, the more you will feel doubt and insecurity, but I say they are human like anyone else, maybe they have more experience, more money, more structure, but when you feel that you should stop playing, here's a new vision .. keep going , I will be the best in the world or I will try to do this for the rest of my life , it 's choices , I choose to be a champion .... good luck everyone . ROVIPIMG 20230522 WA0005

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I agree they're people like us, all just more experience and more money but that doesn't mean you can beat them if you find yourself at the same table with him so just play as you should play and everything will be easy to do this is the main thing don't be afraid to play with them at the same table

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree they're people like us, all just more experience and more money but that doesn't mean you can beat them if you find yourself at the same table with him so just play as you should play and everything will be easy to do this is the main thing don't be afraid to play with them at the same table
Great advice, but I'm afraid of you lol

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, that feel when you are in the final table and in second place that is great, and I hope you achieve your goal, good luck.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I just have a question. Why you still playing freerrolls? If you gain that money for sure you have enough bankroll to jump on that stakes...

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doubt and insecurity 'cause the bigger stakes players use data tracking , range and shove charts ,randomizers , etc . some of them use real time assistance too !

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just have a question. Why you still playing freerrolls? If you gain that money for sure you have enough bankroll to jump on that stakes...
The freerolls in my opinion are the most difficult tournaments on the sites, although they seem despicable their environment is where it all begins, those who learn to play against bad players get used to the badbeats that they accidentally hit, there is a lot of logic and mathematics behind it of tournaments with these structures, the great achievement is playing low limits and having several big career big hits.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Doubt and insecurity 'cause the bigger stakes players use data tracking , range and shove charts ,randomizers , etc . some of them use real time assistance too !
Great question, I wouldn't use it because if I did it would be a virtual resource, and in person I would miss it, another detail is that usually in online tournaments they play at several tables simultaneously so the response time is reduced and these hud indicators help and contribute to quick decision-making at every moment.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
The freerolls in my opinion are the most difficult tournaments on the sites, although they seem despicable their environment is where it all begins, those who learn to play against bad players get used to the badbeats that they accidentally hit, there is a lot of logic and mathematics behind it of tournaments with these structures, the great achievement is playing low limits and having several big career big hits.
What tourney was that? I could either not find it like @Andyreas.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You show Lex who's boss! ;) ❤️
OOOO! So Cardschat is getting a rebrand, and so has Tracid! First time I've seen you post as Joe mate. Nice change

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The closer you get to the professionals at the tables, the more you will feel doubt and insecurity, but I say they are human like anyone else, maybe they have more experience, more money, more structure, but when you feel that you should stop playing, here's a new vision .. keep going , I will be the best in the world or I will try to do this for the rest of my life , it 's choices , I choose to be a champion .... good luck everyone . ROVIPView attachment 333013
Really inspiring piece of advice. Follow your dreams no matter what.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Unfortunately, there are many players in the world who play as well as you, but they are simply unlucky, the card on the river in major tournaments kills their dream.

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I did not understand. Did you manage to win something?