"u know u not gonna beat me ,,, dont u ???"

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never give up is what I learnt last night, heads up in a 18 man 1.20 sng on pokerstars, heres some of the chat against me-

Royko007 said, "cant u just give up"
Royko007 said, "u know u not gonna beat me ,,, dont u ???"

Mr Mc1 said, "yeah"

Royko007 said, "why dont quit"
Mr Mc1 said, "is good practice"
Royko007 said, "no man"
Royko007 said, "its a waist of my time"
Royko007 said, "because i got u coverd 2 times"

So im at around 5000 and he 20k so I start pushing with face suited connectors.

Royko007 said, "nice keep doing that"
Mr Mc1 said, "if the hand warrants it"

Then this happens, and yes I got so lucky

Dealt to Mr Mc1 [3d 4d]
Royko007: calls 300
Mr Mc1: checks
*** FLOP *** [7h 2d 5h]
Royko007: bets 1200
Mr Mc1 said, "gl"
Mr Mc1: raises 4180 to 5380 and is all-in
Royko007: calls 4180
*** TURN *** [7h 2d 5h] [6c]
*** RIVER *** [7h 2d 5h 6c] [Qd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Mr Mc1: shows [3d 4d] (a straight, Three to Seven)
Royko007: shows [Jc 7d] (a pair of Sevens)

Ill post in HH to rip apart so pls go there to comment on hand. In my defence was half one in the morning and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

In the end I won.

itlegacy

itlegacy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[smile] Demonstrates that patience "will out" in the end ... good example. Probably one of those "TV wannabees."

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weeeeeeeeee :D

Good one :top: did he have anything to say after that? lol

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Royko007 said, "8 outs"
Royko007 said, "is not nice is just lucky stupid"

Just this, I said gg and I must admit I said cry pls, which doesnt show much class at all but it was late and I sorta wanted the win bad.

North_Bank

North_Bank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol always so nice to beat a guy like that. I was getting berrated by a guy on cash game razz yesterday for raising with garbage. e.g. I had ace 2 and the 9 showing, he had the bring in with a KING and kept re raising me at this point lol. Obviously I won the pot, and I only needed a jack low in the end and claimed that me raising with a 2 9 with just him left with the bring in (king) was stupid haha

I don't mind a bit of chat in an Sng, but if you're final tabling a tournament and you have observers from friends of others having a go or joking around, as usually most competitors are playing, and it's distracting, I would just switch off observer chat, close the box.

My brother final table a 1400 people $3 freezeout the other day, and the chat from a number of observers was so offputting it was a bit ridiculous so he closed the box, I even left him to play his game, and he won.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Royko007 said, "8 outs"
Royko007 said, "is not nice is just lucky stupid"

Just this, I said gg and I must admit I said cry pls, which doesnt show much class at all but it was late and I sorta wanted the win bad.

I'd offer to transfer him the money he would have won (but don't do it of course!).

Also, moaners love it when you correct their spelling (e.g. waist - lol). sharkscope stats are also a good weapon (he's -13%). You could say "I hope you do win actually, looks from Sharkscope that you've never won a SnG before" etc etc.

I wish I got trash talked a bit more :(

A

AJRiale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome job man to show u never gave up and stick it to that jerk for getting cocky before it was over.

K

kollision

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol i'm always against those ppl.

i LOVE the ones who push all-in first hand, end up with about 9000 chips...and continue to talk smack, but 7-8 hands later they go bust.

lol, good win there, dude.

Sheepodog

Sheepodog

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I usually find that anyone talking that kind of smack will easily be put on tilt the first pot they lose. The u own em!!

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys, the way I play my games right now is to get 3rd or 2nd as thats 3 and 4 times my buy in, ifI get to heads up im pretty confidant and ROBWHFC I did consider correcting his spelling, but I put on the yes mboss you beat me face.

When I said yes when he asked me if I knew he beat me, my brain was saying hell no maybe you have but you gotta do it for it to happen. As long as im in the game I wont quit.

Never give up guys, ever.

Oh I have used the sharkscope once when some one used against me I looked him up and his was worse lol. I stoped looking at ss months ago it was harming my game but it seems I have improved a lot since I did. When peeps call you in the chat box they want you to tilt, dont let them use it against them.