Twitch Poker - The Top Feeds and Tips for Using Twitch

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
uff this topic I think is the best, I love TWITCH, IT'S THE BEST WAY TO LEARN FROM THE BEST, I'm a fan of twitch I'm a frequent follower of Jeff Gross I love his streams are too good and very charismatic and especially that always they draw, I think this is the best idea they have done for those of us who are really passionate about poker, so I invite them to those who do not have twitch yet, and we hope that cardschat I have their twitch and be able to exchange opinions with all the members of the community live and direct ..

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve had access to the Twitch App for some time but don’t really use it that much. I have used the unibet Twitch a few times and always find it entertaining. I watched the bparispoker twitch from the article and watched his play with great interest. Makes me feel better about the way I play. It’s a good way of reviewing job other people play poker and helps you to develop your own game.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I watched some Twitch streams only because of their giveaway.

The first one I watched was Bill Perkins, who streamed from his boat.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Watching some of your favorite players in Twitch is one of the best ways to improve your poker skills.

I try to watch CardsChat poker pros Jeff Gross and Ryan Laplante as often as I can and I learn something every time - it is like getting free coaching.

We have 15 Twitch streams on our Twitch page - check them out and let us know which of these are your favorites and if we are missing any really good ones.

Twitch Poker

Also - for members who are completely new to Twitch - what are some great tips we could add to this page to help them get started?

I find it for great resource to watch experienced players on Twitch! Just if we have enough time to follow up all the action ongoing :)

Beside Ryan Laplante and Jeff Gross, I also like to watch Ducky7 often! Huge thanks to these guys for what they are doing :top:

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
annapoker???????????????????:thumpdown Are you serious, my friend? What have you learned from this woman? She knows nothing about poker)))))))):pcguru:
I like to watch her emotions during the game, and it is always more interesting than just watching the game professionals!

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it s a very good , u can see the game from pro players , see how sharks acts and reacts , from the free poker coach to their stream . i used to watch to get a password for a tournament ( poker in the ears ) .

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch her emotions during the game, and it is always more interesting than just watching the game professionals!
Well, I understand you. This is also an important component in the rest.:icon_thum

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the Twich is very interesting since you can follow great players from the poker world, I often watch live broadcasts, I recommend new members to join this important tool

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I especially love seeing the players that I like for twitch, they give us a lot of knowledge and other ways to think the game. Almost every day I watch, I think it helps a lot in our evolution.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely watch twitch, so I can not comment, sometimes I look at some hands that show 'Xfllix' or Jaime Staples on the instagram, maybe I'll sometimes watch that channel.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Twitch Poker

This information video and articles update us and put us to watch our favorite gamers in current time so books will defazando for the digital maderial is fast cheap and easy use and handling

We can stop assitir make notes for future use so all tools are accessible to everyone who wants to progress in the game

:jd4:mateuspoker

P

PokerDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this! I am watching Charlie Carrel a lot and learning loads from him...as well as toying with my own streams :D

It's a lot harder to talk and play poker than I had dreamed it would be in the beginning, though.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good, Debi, I'll start this as soon as possible, everything we've learned throughout our lives, comes to add,I usually see everything on youtube, to see plays of world tournaments, with famous players, now after your comment, i go see this inside the cardschat.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Twitch brought fresh breath to the poker social media by attracting many peoples every day into the poker. The great virtue of broadcasting via twitch is independence and individuality. You can say, show and do whatever you want. The other side of the coin that until such time as you are not tied to any sponsor/customer you are not obligated to anyone anything and as soon as you achieved your goal (became representstive or ambassador) you start to focus on them (customers) first of all and you are not so open to your subscribers as before. IMHO, currently you can find a small pool of high profile broadcastings among offered in free access and good news that there is still room for improvement on this field.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used to keep up with Jeff and Xflixx, although acting in different buy-ins is very educational.
I'm a fan of these guys.:D:D

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I like to watch live broadcasts from online poker tournaments and not necessarily on Tweets. I do not have a lot of subscriptions there, of which I remember it was Coimbra, I once watched his marathons

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am used to watch twitch almost every day and I follow not only poker channels but also dota2.But my favourite poker streamer is tonkaaaa and I like to watch him very much,his game is solid and very teachy to me.So I advise to watch tonkaaa channel and learn poker with me!GL

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I don't get enough time to watch poker streams, I have joined a few twitch streams of pros and have seen some but wish I had more time to see more.

Following some of the twitch streamers can definitely improve your game.

:top:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to say that I spend a lot of time watching Twitch. I have seen a lot of great channels mentioned, but I have not seen the ones below. I would like to add that the players below are on the American sites. Special nod to the bencb mention, but I haven't seen him added yet.

1. https://www.twitch.tv/ratedgto

Ricky is a RIU pro, and great player. He explains a lot to chat.

2. https://www.twitch.tv/loncarpoker

Mike plays high-stakes on ACR, and finished high in the Milly several times. (Sunday Streamer and some weekdays)

3. https://www.twitch.tv/betondrew

Nice guy and helped start ThinkBink (DNegs promoted the line in some of his blogs). (Frequent Streamer on weekdays and weekends)

4. https://www.twitch.tv/jeffboski

Jeff has a poker blog on YouTube, dry personality, good at poker. I think ACR sponsors him, and he does well in the Milly. (Sunday Streamer and some weekdays)

I'm sure that I'm losing EV by posting these, but it's good to help those that want to help themselves.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't have time for twitch really but I've been seeing the pokerstars channel for the Poker in the ears event and also wacht a Youtuber in spanish (my native language) called ZerosPoker is Elias Gutierrez teaching a lot with his bankroll challenge that he's doing right now and every time i see him I learn something new it is really helpful!

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even have a twitch account hehehe but sure I'll be creating one to see our cardschat pro jeff gross I think I will learn a lot but I would be happy to look for spanish language player so I can understand better I hear of Pamsi i like her a lot for her youtube channel I saw that she's now doing twitch a lot but is just very poor connection in my country for stream I probably will see the video hehe

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched a lot of Lex Veldhuis but not as much since he went back to Europe and is on a different schedule. I also watch Jeff Gross, Tonkaaap, Spraggy, Fintan.
Lately I’ve been watching nolimit gg https://m.twitch.tv/nolimit_gg/profile
I’ve definitely learned a lot from watch twitch streams.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is a good tool where you can learn strategies of great players in a faster and entertaining way, where you can improve your game by watching videos.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched Jeff for the first time recently. Found him very informative in his twitch. He discussed the hands a lot he played which was useful.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Twitch For Tools

I was unaware of Twitch Poker Link Videos until now. I have bookmarked the link to the site. I will utilize these for future improvement in my game. Thank you.
Dan'O

Poker Tips