akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have to admit, that I am pretty new to twitch and that I also have not so much time, therefore I often watch more youtube, as you always can rewind there and pause.
Well, I am not sure, probably there are also some possibilities to rewatch some captures. But so far I haven't figured out this... Does anybody knows this?

As far as I know you have access to past streams but most of the times they last long , some Twitchers though give that access only to their subscribers.
You can also find some important moments of the streams on YT or some highlights clips on Twitch made by some followers etc.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have a Twitch account but I am not big on using it. I have never streamed and I don't watch the pros play I always believed it is better to be playing than watching someone else play.

From what I here Jeff Gross does have a great stream. Also Lex Veldhuis and I do follow Kevin Martin but that's mainly to get information about the homegames he run from time to time.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's really very interesting. I am not used to using twitch but it is easier with its links. Thank you for this article.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only look at Russian and Russian bloggers on Twitch and YouTube channels, well, from the list that are presented, I sometimes watch Gros.

Similarly. Unfortunately, I do not know spoken English so well to listen to the comments of the presenters. Some phrases remain unclear to me, or pronounced too quickly, or not always legibly. It is more convenient for me to watch similar broadcasts in Russian. :eek:

It is a pity that the broadcast does not have a text accompaniment that could be translated online. :rolleyes:

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, if it is one of the best places to watch online games, watching these great master of poker, you improve your game much more. would add to the site that has subtitles in Spanish videos. regards

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great idea...quick question...i know an accoubt is free and such but i have seen some twitch channels charge a fee in order to access their specific community or content, are most channels on twitch related to poker free or di they usually charge?

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its good to watch tourneys live stream but I find it complicated somehow, it needs some refinement in my opinion. I was looking for some Lex streams but all I could see watch short clips, now from links posted here I can see the whole tourney. I will give it another try.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 2-3 years ago, I was watching Twitch streams, particularly greek Twitch streams, and mostly cash gamers. After a while I started watching Ilios Kamatakis stream, which was mainly an MTT stream.

Just curious.. How come you end up watching greek Twitch streams? I am from Greece and it have never crossed my mind to watch a greek stream.

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
twitch poker translations

Right now I don't watch twitch very often, but what can I say for sure, at twitch you can see real, different and interesting spots from players of different buy-ins and levels. Have not some favourite players, because I can look everyone and take something interesting/fun from each player's thinking/analize etc. :)

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learn a lot from Jeff Gross, lexveldhuis, kevinmartin, very interesting the way these guys play, I've seen big folds, big calls, things that an amateur would never do with his inexperience. As for recording videos for Twitch, I can tell you that I do not have enough capacity or ability to promote the same, the videos made by these players are great, I think it's just to continue the good work that has already been done. Anyway, that's it.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ye twitch is a very good place to improve our game. I believe it's the best free content to learn poker. Personally I love to watch cash games streams. Problem with cash games players who stream is that many of them leave twitch very fast because they just don't want to give informations for free. With mtt streams is different. Players like Jeff, Lex, Tonkaaa stream from months and we should really appreciate it.

what tip I can give for many viewers is that don't copy their style, their plays and don't to try to play like them. You just have to understand why they do some of the actions. What's an idea behind of their plays. That will make your game much better. If you watch twitch streams just take a note and treat is as a free coaching. I know people don't do that. But if poker is your hobby/job and you want to treat it seriously and be a successfull player also, just don't watch it like a tv show.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is very interesting, thanks to this information, I will look at what is going on now, because it's about top poker players. Thanks again, great salutation!

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've not been able to watch many on twitch because my computer is slow and I get upset trying to watch it but what I have seen is pretty good. I still prefer watching on TV and YouTube. Maybe if I can update my computer it will be a better experience for me

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great post this - i certainly enjoy Lex Veldhuis on stream and have followed him and subscribed for a while, i used to follow spraggy and fintan but find them a bit juvenile now and less inclined to talk through their hands unlike Lex.
Kev Martin is also pretty cool too.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Great to see giving these guys a shout. It really is an incredibly learning tool not to mention very entertaining. I have learned so much just from watching the best streamers play.
Factoring everything into consideration my fav streamers are tonka and Lex.
I must say Jeff Gross has a great stream too and hes a phenonmenal player

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite streamer is Abdi (a.k.a. naruto_miu here on Cardschat). Guy is pretty awesome for any micro player wanting to pick up some tips. He's regularly making deep runs & is the guy on the table with the biggest stack most of the time (its just how he plays).

Ever wonder stuff like "How in the f0ck does that guy call there pre with THAT?"... & then pulls it off.

I wish he'd advertise/promote so it'd be available to more people.

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to watch Jeff Gross poker live stream on twitch because he is a very great poker player to learn from.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always see by youtube it seems an interesting tool because sometimes I see repetitions and I would like to see them live at least when I have time Twitch seems to be adequate even though I try to see the highroller's final and I still had doubts good luck greetings:eek:

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i saw some of this streams, i really like tonka, he is a good player and just a funny guy) as for me, i like watching streams (but unfortunatly do it very rarely) i think it helps to improve game level an it's just interesting)

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching poker on Twitch , I do it all the time even when I play myself I run
it in the background and listen at it , I have to say it thanks to twitch and the guys streaming there that I am back playing poker.

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never seen poker players in Twitch, its something i need to do

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really enjoyed seeing this article .... I'm very much a fan of Jeff Gross and I plan to watch it on Twitch ... I'm happy to know that I can count on the help of CardsChat to learn how to use this tool more

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I absolutely agree that on the channels of such players as Jeff Gross and Kevin Martin, you can really get a free poker practice. I’ve been watching these guys for quite some time, but earlier it was difficult for me to understand everything they are talking about during the game. Now I get more benefit from their streams, as my knowledge of English has increased.
Jeff, Kevin, I wish you great luck and more great victories in poker!:icon_chee:top:

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch live poker on twitch almost every day !I like to watch the broadcast and play at this time myself.I learned a lot from watching other players play.My favorite channels -
1.https://www.twitch.tv/zapahzamazki
2.https://www.twitch.tv/liay5
3.https://www.twitch.tv/innerpsycho
4.https://www.twitch.tv/pokerstarsru
5.https://www.twitch.tv/annapoker
annapoker???????????????????:thumpdown Are you serious, my friend? What have you learned from this woman? She knows nothing about poker)))))))):pcguru:

Poker Tips