Twitch Poker Streamers

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I rarely watch Twitch Poker only when there are championships in poker tournaments, but I like to watch Daniel Negreanu play the most!

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know pokerstaples explains a lot of his thought process. I don't know exactly how good he is. And I'll watch lex. He's just chill and entertaining and great at the game

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes I do watch streams , Jaime Staples make me rethink and improve extremely my game. I was watching him before he become a Team Online player. After Jaime I heard about Kevin Martin , Matt Staples and of course the one and only Jason Somerville.

Now I like many more but one of my favorite is a micro stakes regular Boyer 88 from canada. I like the sweat because he plays the limits I do so the sweat is real :D

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy Lex and Spraggy because of attention and instruction they give to their audience. I don't watch as much as I used to, but that is due to me having a small bankroll now!

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow Lex, the Russian cash player Mikhail Shalamow and Jaime Staples. I like how everyone plays, at least on the cash game I am very careful and Parker ''tonkaaaa" Talbot ,

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love watching streamers tonkaa,lex veldhuis, Jeff Gross,Spraggy Fintan, Doug polk or anybody who is streaming a deep run in major tournament as they are great fun to watch and learn.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometimes i can watch a bit some twitch streams. Right now VanessaKade is my favourite streamer. I think she is a good player, so maybe i can learn something new for myself, if i wll continue to watch her streams.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching Doug Polk

sissto

sissto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching streams of LexVeldhuis and xFlixx. xFlixx is a german streamer and he is reviewing hands of his community continuously and this is very interesting in my opinion (unfortunately only in german language).

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd add that Iregption, courtiebee, and killingbird are worth a watch as well imo.

I

itrade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch a lot of twitch poker. I dont have a certain person i watch though.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u guys had to recommend a few players to watch wjo are really good or your able to learn from, who would it be

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know of any cash game streamers? I’m guessing there aren’t as many since that’s not as exciting as MTTs

You can check out this streamer - https://www.twitch.tv/innerpsycho. He is a cash game player and PS Team Pro member. Though I should warn you that he's russian and his audience is mainly russian too so almost all the talking is done in russian language; but he speaks english and answers questions from english-speaking viewers.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know of any cash game streamers? I’m guessing there aren’t as many since that’s not as exciting as MTTs
Not specifically a personality that streams on twitch, but check out the Poker Night in America twitch stream.

Poker Night in America frequently has cash games on twitch with all different kinds of buy-in levels. The commentary isn't spectacular... but there is a lot to be learned from the way in which hands are played that you can observe yourself.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1) I don't do it yet
2) Sometimes I watch RIU
3) Not to insult you but Serbian **** that same table, sitngo hero on party is not at all interesting, just stupid ****

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
While watching a player on Twitch do you ever find yourself hovering your mouse cursor over their bet buttons & then clicking on fold or raise, etc.? I'm guilty of this... sometimes repeatedly. Sleep would probably be a good solution I think.:hmmmm2:

Last edited:
A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I have seen a couple - when I did more Twitch last year that would think out loud, hands down that was INVALUABLE.

I was going to explore Twitch poker - after I observed so many people getting donations.

My wife wasn't happy with my idea, I said

"Honey? I'm going to rent a clown outfit, take up heavy drinking and play live poker for donations"

I figured people would just enjoy the show

Half way into a 5th of vodka - sounding like Krusty the Clown (drunk or not, he sounds the same)...'Okkzzz'aaaaaazzz, whoever.. seddndndz fiiiiieve, no wait, make it tennnnnn dollar donations''s's's'z -I will shove next hand'

Things like that.

Maybe this is where professional poker will eventually migrate to - somewhere between comedy and acute alcoholism.

Ok that humor aside- yes, I learn the most when people share.

Someone streaming multi tabling? is just useless to me.

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kmart, staples bro's, lex... the people playing poker i really enjoyed watching are never on anymore...

whats that icelandic dude's name again?... djaniel something :p best, stream, ever.. impressive graph on ss too :p

i dont really care who i'm watching, or if they go through their decision process (although also helpful).. i just like knowing im making the same decision as the pro's ;) regardless of the reason, mind you.. again.. even nicer when you know the reason = same as yours ;)

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch as it improves my game, I actually play better afterwards. It let's you see how certain players use position, how they sense weakness, how they induce a call etc. You sometimes have to spot it yourself or the commentators will explain it for you.

I like watching Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey an Mike Miz. I like to watch Mike the outh get under players skin.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't enjoy watching Twich poker streams, except for a bunch of people from my country who made some streams in the past. Twitch poker started good, some days it was the 4th or 5th most popular on Twitch, but I think the last two years has severely lost its popularity. About 98% of streamers, especially the lower stakes, have nearly unwatchable streams.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I told Lex Veldhuis once that you can either be a successful streamer or a successful poker player, you cant do both. He didn't agree with me, I still agree with me.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Spraggy-he is interesting and a good player.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just recently gotten into watching Twitch streams, so thank you to everyone for the channel recommendations! A few of them I had found on my own, but I will definitely be adding the rest!

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite streamer is Kevin Martin he is good player