turning pro

J

jeff0120

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to get a year or two more of practice in before you risk losing money in something you plan on making a living off of.

R

rhulp1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EVERYONE IS SO NEGATIVE! I say go for it. You have to start somewhere. Just forget about the definition of "pro"
just play your game and bankroll correctly. you may be the next big thing!:cool:

I Agree with you. i have a lot of fun with playing freerolls and winning little money. You should have fun playing the game! Money is nice but that should not be the only thing to play poker.

PokerDave

PokerDave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EVERYONE IS SO NEGATIVE! I say go for it. You have to start somewhere. Just forget about the definition of "pro"
just play your game and bankroll correctly. you may be the next big thing!:cool:

Really? It's not like you even paid attention to the thread at all.

You can be a free poker Tour Pro, and live the lifestyle of a homeless person. Or you can start playing real money games, and see where you're at, like everybody else (That is not trying to get to 50 posts) tells you.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money is nice but that should not be the only thing to play poker

When someone talks about turning pro.. they are talking about using poker as their sole source of income.

So in the case of a pro.. money is the reason toplay poker

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy crap, if I lived at home, didn't have a mortage, 3 car payments, 2 one I send the lease back this month, utilites, ect I'd be playing poker for a living. Honestly I love my life and enjoy having "bills" they suck, but that is life. If I can win enough to pay my house off and the cars I'd be doing it today.... I just have to get there first.