Turbo SNG

P

PokerPlayer06

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright so today I was playing a turbo 9 player SNG.... well 2 at the same time. Almost the WHOLE time in both of them I was the SS. I was playing conservative most of the time. Then all of the sudden I got hot and started playing good. In one of them I made it HU and played a guy when I only had 2k in chips and he had 11k. In less then 10 hands I beat him. Then in the other one, where I was SS almost all of the time I won. I would reccomend you guys when playing Turbos, to play conservative, then when you have a good hand play really agressive.

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good point and congrats on coming back from ss and winning. I play a lot of SnGs and only ever play turbo's. I firmly believe the key is patience, if you can be patient, you will have a very high ITM rate.

Good job mate

the_urge27

the_urge27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice job and good advice-not all tables dynamics are the same but overall this would be a good blue print to follo-tight early and extremely aggressive on the bubble without fear of busting out-the_urge27

OneEyeLefty

OneEyeLefty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agreed, patience is HUGE in turbo's. Once you get the monster. Double up with it. Way to many opponents out there trying to get crazy far to quickly.

Lefty

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good job. Just one question. When do you know if you have a good hand?

T

teeko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sooo right!

I couldnt agree more. Especially in 9 person or 6 person tables. You can sometimes make the money without ever hardly playing. Be conservative and fold urself into the money. Great advice for any one