pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if a problem needs to be solved, I solve it in any way I can. The problem itself contained an unsolvable problem. I think the problem is taken from similar content, but if you solved it yourself, my respect .
The problem has a solution, and it came from witnessing it at a poker table, I witnessed it and that's why I decided to post it here.
Once you realize the solution you realize how simple it is, but how hard it is to imagine it happening.
The ridle

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm going to give a tip that I already gave and someone must not have noticed...
How can you incorporate the 4 as the fifth card out of the possible 7 to beat the 3

You just need to know what the sixth and seventh card should be to be able to solve it.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
give me an answer, otherwise today is a sleepless night. The brain exploded, the car boils, Andreas I repeat respect if you yourself decide

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A4 A3
QQAK4
??? Bruh I dont know... That would split woundnt it?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
give me an answer, otherwise today is a sleepless night. The brain exploded, the car boils, Andreas I repeat respect if you yourself decide
I am happy to but I'll hide it, so everyone can still solve, if he wants to:
The key is to incorporate "useless" community cards which will not be taken into account, i.e. a lower 3rd pair.

For example if the board reads:
A8822, then the 22 are not taking into account and player A has AA883 and player B has AA884

:)

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The key is to incorporate "useless" community cards which will not be taken into account, i.e. a lower 3rd pair.

A8822, then the 22 are not taking into account and player A has AA883 and player B has AA884

Thank you so much for letting me sleep today.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

So simple and so complicated at the same time
I asked them to put the time, thinking that everyone would solve it and only you did it. Good job

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
This is simple, the board need to be : A 2 2 +( any pair 55+). Player A make 2 pair AA + 55 ex. and 3 plays as kicker and for player B :4 plays as kicker.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think five cards should be like this A.K.K.3.2, maybe I misunderstood the question