pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to do this riddle in one thread, so i decide to do another and test how fast you are
"We are heads up.
On the turn I am ahead. However, no matter what card comes on the river I cant win anymore.

What cards do we have and what cards are in the board?"

Think about it. This riddle is not difficult.

If you find the answer post hiding. And tell us how fast you did it.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Shouldn't have opened the thread before going to bed. :D

Cannot come up with a solution right now but probably because I'm already tired. So I'll give it another try tomorrow!

Thanks for the riddles, I really like them! :)

Just a question to the riddle: Will the other player always win due to the river card or is also a split possible?

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Shouldn't have opened the thread before going to bed. :D

Cannot come up with a solution right now but probably because I'm already tired. So I'll give it another try tomorrow!

Thanks for the riddles, I really like them! :)

Just a question to the riddle: Will the other player always win due to the river card or is also a split possible?
Weel i will tip like that.... if i cant win, the other player cant lose... xD
(yeah split is possible)
haha

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Most likely this is an incorrect answer (although this thought came to me instantly), but the condition does not say what kind of poker.🤷‍♀️
If it's Royal Hold'em (for example), then it could be something like this:
You: :10s4::jc4:

Rival::jh4::jd4:

Board::js4::ac4::kh4::qd4:

Ten will make a draw, and any other card will turn the opponent's set into a full house.🤷‍♀️

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Most likely this is an incorrect answer (although this thought came to me instantly), but the condition does not say what kind of poker.🤷‍♀️
If it's Royal Hold'em (for example), then it could be something like this:
You: :10s4::jc4:

Rival::jh4::jd4:

Board::js4::ac4::kh4::qd4:

Ten will make a draw, and any other card will turn the opponent's set into a full house.🤷‍♀️
Wrong, you are winning, and will continue to win on most of the cards that come...

In case you have to be winning on the turn and regardless of the card that hits the river, you will not win the hand.
But nice try

And yes, its a regular texas holdem

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My answer would be-- You made a straight on the flop with 2 black cards, he is playing 2 red cards, then a fourth red card hits on the turn, your only hope is that the board makes a 5 card flush and his single red card is lower than the board, so you can split the pot.
But you are not winning it outright!

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My answer would be-- You made a straight on the flop with 2 black cards, he is playing 2 red cards, then a fourth red card hits on the turn, your only hope is that the board makes a 5 card flush and his single red card is lower than the board, so you can split the pot.
But you are not winning it outright!
no... In the hand in question, YOU cannot win at all... any card will not give you victory...

even though you are winning on the turn