Tracking Software???

H

hothandsmgee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to go with Hold em manager. It really is a helpful tool to have. If you have to go with a tracking software it probably is one of the best.

M

marble

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would someone choose to not make use of a tool when the tool exists?

Its like saying that top scientists don't use calculators when working out sums because they are better than maths than most people.

why did the monkey eat the banana? you're going off topic dude.

we were discussing whether or not the tools have an INVERSE relationship with stake levels. i personally haven't gotten around in using them, but that wasn't the discussion i was trying to bring up.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a bit of an old school myself. i play at the lower stakes and should be using these tools. Anyways, i just thought that using these tools would be opposite of what you said. I would think that it's used LESS at higher stakes. Curious to know if anybody effectively uses these tools at the higher stakes?? like $500 buy in tournament and such.

You think that HUDS are used less at higher stakes.

To use a HUD less you would have to switch it off or not own one.

So I ask you.. why would someone choose not to use a HUD when it is availiable? It just dosent make sense. Why would a top player choose to have less infomation availiable than a lesser player?

D

dvendr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do people at the lowest stakes use trackers? or what percentages of people use them at low stakes like I play?

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do people at the lowest stakes use trackers? or what percentages of people use them at low stakes like I play?

I dont know..

Throw me a bone here.

At what stakes do you play?

JaBone30

JaBone30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the process of setting up holdem man and cant figure it out. I think I did somethin wrong on the set up

phatmatt840

phatmatt840

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great thread everyone... thanks for the feedback. I've been using PT3 for about a week now (dl'ed a full free version:) ) I can see some real percs for analyzing my game and am eager to put it to work. I am new to becoming a serious player and hope this will help level the playing field.