i can play?, i´m a good bat no pley cardschat tournament jajaja

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been a member for awhile. I definitely consider MTCashman one of the best.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leaderboard Stats

Ah, got it! Only for member able to play all the CC Freerolls offered.

Yeah, the leaderboard can help you out with that for sure, but if you are looking for the players/members YOU think are the best (aside from the leaderboard stats) then yeah, that's different again! :)

Yep - our leaderboard clearly gives you the best players in CardsChat events.

But the best CC players overall is a different thing altogether - that would be Protential, Marginal, Ducky7, Scourrge, Carl Trooper - I am sure I am forgetting a few.

So you actually meant "Top 10 best CardsChat FREEROLL players".

But what does "BEST" mean? People who make the most money in the freerolls?

Then you can just look at the leaderboard.

Leaderboard stats are misleading. The more you play, the more cashes/points you will accumulate. There could easily be a Protential, Ducky, Marginal, etc who played in a few freerolls but are ranked quite low.

If the leaderboard also showed the total games for the player, then one could do the math. I think average per game would be a better indicator.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Leaderboard stats are misleading. The more you play, the more cashes/points you will accumulate. There could easily be a Protential, Ducky, Marginal, etc who played in a few freerolls but are ranked quite low.

If the leaderboard also showed the total games for the player, then one could do the math. I think average per game would be a better indicator.

Fair enough.

I guess I was thinking if you play a lot (like most) of the CC Freerolls, you are likely to do maybe a little better than the players who don't? For example - I might play 2 freerolls a month and happily cash in one, so my average would be pretty good.

If we see members playing a lot, chances are pretty good we will see them close to or on the final table in a few, too.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fair enough.

I guess I was thinking if you play a lot (like most) of the CC Freerolls, you are likely to do maybe a little better than the players who don't? For example - I might play 2 freerolls a month and happily cash in one, so my average would be pretty good.

If we see members playing a lot, chances are pretty good we will see them close to or on the final table in a few, too.

Yep, too much variance with only two games as compared to the numbers that the regulars have. I am just getting to know some of the people here and only play on the weekends.

The leader board does show who has the stamina and commitment to get to the top however. In that regard, all of the people at the top are pretty darn good to get there. Kudos!

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So MTCashman gets at least one point 85% of the time, eh? That's pretty cool. How often does that get updated?

It self updates each time results are added to the spreadsheets that break down the results that go into the leaderboard. Each quarter is set up at the beginning, after that it's on its own.

Short answer...5 times a week.