Took some time off and came back with a Win

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My computer crashed about 3 weeks ago so I've been forced to take some time off from online poker. The break was probably needed cause I'd been doing nothing more than treading water since the begining of the year.

Not that Im addicted to this Poker but wow, never thought I had so much time on my hands until I couldnt play.

Anyways, got my new computer and took first place in a 45 person, $11 SnG. I caught good cards and seemed to be more patient than usual.

GoodLuck

ericgarner118

ericgarner118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed that when I take a couple days off from playing poker, just reading and thinking about my game, I usually come back better than ever. It gives me some time to put my game in perspective and I get away from some bad habits. Seeing someone catch the cards he needs what seems like everytime can make me play a few hands I know I'm not supposed to play. I highly recommend everyone take a break from playing from time to time. Congrats on the win by the way

S

sharpone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good for you but just wait

I took some time off came back and won a sit and go then, everything got back to normal with the most ridiculous beats none to man. I am bewildered daily by how retarded and cheap these sites are, so called random cards that flow convienantly and magically and ilogical. I dont know how many 4 card runner flushes i lost to with a donk calling big raises preflop with trash and all in on the flop like they were blind. I really am startingto hate online about to take more time off maybe final