Chips
Daniel because he is canadian.

joebenigno

joebenigno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
entertainment wise? skill wise? I believe that Tom Dwan was the most exciting player to ever watch in live games but skill wise, I don't believe Daniel is better however he has established an excellent team around him that helps him correct all of his mistakes and similar to how he has gotten better and better in the h/u challenge with Polk, I would take Daniel in a h/u nl game versus Tom Dwan right now

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel better. I believe that he very harmoniously combines both eccentricity and accuracy of calculations, which proves his ability to "read" the hands of opponents. I can't say that about Tom, his style often seems like a rebellious teenager who goes against the whole world. This is a rare example of a player with this style of play, but apparently he Tom is the best in this style.

M

marcrues

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan is much more interesting to watch because he isn't scared to call a raise with 52 off. But Daniel would seem better to have a conversation with.

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neither, Stu Ungar and Doyle FTW

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu if...

They are playing in an MTT I definitely go with Daniel Negreanu. When we have watched Negreanu win it has been in major MTT’S. In my opinion Negreanu is who I put my money on. Most of the time when we see players playing it is in large MTT’S for very large amounts of money. I have heard the stories of each of these guys in large stakes cash games but we, as a public, generally do not get to ‘see’ any of this action. So we base most of our opinion on the action that we have actually seen. So I’ve seen Daniel the most between the two so I generally choose Daniel. I think Dwan’s style could be more suited to the large cash games that he frequents. Sometimes I have seen Dwan decide to go to battle with some wild hands. But he is the multi-millionaire not me!! Lol!! I like Dwan. I just think Negreanu is the better of the two for my money.

Stay Safe

Z

A

alge0815

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no favorite player but I really like to watch such poker stars playing poker. It is always interesting to see how they play hands and react. :ad4:

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negrianu is charismatic, talks about poker in an interesting way and of course knows it very well