Tom Dwan

T

Tiltmode1987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else notice the difference in durr? He used to be extremely loose and bluff a lot but lately he seems to have tightened up a lot.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I watched an interview with him, he plays a short deck and himself admits that he is working on the game, but he does not succeed in everything.

K

KDKane1979

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Or he is running out of luck and cash like Phil Helmuth or any other gambler. His game was totally insane. Always thought he took a sponsorship, but had to sign the contract with his own blood, if you understand what I mean. Its well known such business always ends up in tears.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes, it has changed enormously, and he recognizes the fact. Some time ago I posted a lengthy interview (quite rare) which Tom Dwan gave to Lee Davy for Paul Phua Poker (Phua being a founder of Triton Poker).

It came at the end of a high roller series for Triton Poker in Motenegro. If you are a fan of Dwan's and haven't seen it, it is worth watching.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saw a cash game from a month ago and a total different player. He has tighten up his game for sure.