Tom Dwan

ean

ean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to also consider....these TV games, they KNOW they are on, and they are a lot of times interested in building a "table image" not for the current game, but for future games. TV games, espeically like PAD or HighStakes on GSN, thus get play that is not at all typical even for the wildest of the pros.

Double-A

Double-A

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to also consider....these TV games, they KNOW they are on, and they are a lot of times interested in building a "table image" not for the current game, but for future games. TV games, espeically like PAD or HighStakes on GSN, thus get play that is not at all typical even for the wildest of the pros.

^^^^^Farha on High Stakes

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took a liking to him the first Time I heard of him, I dunno there just something really funny watching someone play the way he does and been able to win doing it. I am not criticizing him he is one of the best players on the planet, just I always root for the guy and It seems most people I talk to hate him.

So I was just wondering what general attitude towards him is like maybe a survey do you like Tom Dwan or hate him etc.

I like that guy. You never know when he bluffs and when he has big hand.
Very talented player.

FREEROLLSFTW

FREEROLLSFTW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ivey accepted dwan's challenge, my fav. 2 players gonna be battling for best in NL in my opinion. Ivey is a slight favorite.
I gotta say that 1.1 M pot crazyy, ppl say durrr gets lucky but that was basically bluff vs bluff til the death card hits the turn. It wouldve been way more fun to see a bluff vs bluff til the river!! :D