Tips For A Beginner - $10

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty sure you can beat 2nl for a decent winrate so i'd do that for now. you probably wont lose 5 buyins there in a row

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never heard if you play at ftp or ps.If ftp they have a .10 rebuy i would play that if i was you AN TO NOT REBUY(bad thing about that one i think it's just one time a day).Maybe a daily dollar or so,i wouldn't o because has a newbe your tring to see the most hands possible for the least amount of money. If ps they have some mtt .10 and .50 frezze outs were they add money to the pool with no rake.

W

WCC6976

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where I would go!

If it was me I would use my moneys to buy in to single table sng tourneys. I started with the same amount and got a pretty nice roll going on. Good luck with what ever you choose.

C

CashinJen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK

Well since you said you didnt care about the money and its not that big a deal then hell go for it play a big 5 to 10 dollar mtt and see if you can cash. It will give you a few hours of play if you can last and a shot at a real bankroll. Then if you do cash you have a real bankroll to start and can then go back to playing fundamentally correct. If you lose oh well you didnt expect to win anything any way so I say go for it.

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$10 is hardly a bankroll, but if you wanna make it last as long as poss, i'd recommend the $0.25+0.05 daily dollar sat. which pays top 2. These only pay $1 but are easy to cash. Should turn your $10 into $20+ with these if you have the patience to grind them. Hard to take them seriously though for the cash involved.
Your other option is the Matrix games. Far less varience but not as high rewards obviously. These might be a good option if you want to take advantage of Tilts 5x points promo on sunday. Works out to 10 points per game and you should easily break even in them.

Poker Tips