Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my time of playing poker I’ve played against experienced and rookie players. It seems that the rookie with the most “luck” are always loose and it always bugs me haha.
The main thing is your results. If you are a patient and consistent player then you have every chance. As for your strategy, it's up to you to determine your playstyle. It all depends on your skills, experience, your character and temperament :)

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
It doesn't matter against who you are playing against or what style , You just need a good strategy with skills and know when to hold ‘em, When to fold ‘em and know when to walk away ;).

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Play tighter than a duck's proverbial against loose, bad players! Value bet in an unbalanced way vis-a-vis bluffing.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you play against strong players and against weak players, you must know the balance between them and when to put pressure on weak players not to play with you, especially if they are passive, just strangle them and they will all give their chips to you against strong players, try to get to a strong map

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my time of playing poker I’ve played against experienced and rookie players. It seems that the rookie with the most “luck” are always loose and it always bugs me haha.
How do you judge someone as a newbie?
Wouldn't that be arrogance?

To define a player style with solid data, you need to have at least 1500 hands played, otherwise, everything is about speculation and attempts to frame pre-patterns.

If an "experienced" player creates a new account on a website and has the ability to quickly adapt to the players at the table, how will you identify this player?

Beware of judgments, they destroy humanity.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I guess you mean that the worse you play the more possible it is to get lucky!? I mean sure, when you call with air or trash preflop you can get lucky because that enables you to suckout. If you don´t play lotto you can´t get lucky and win..

It doesn't matter against who you are playing against or what style , You just need a good strategy with skills and know when to hold ‘em, When to fold ‘em and know when to walk away ;).
Actually that´s dead wrong sir:
It matters the most who you are playing against because that decides how to adapt and play optimally. For example your range or how agressive/passive you should play postflop is fully dependent on your opponent. What you should have is a baseline that is used when villain is unknown and that is used to adapt from when villain is known.

Jp221202

Jp221202

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
How do you judge someone as a newbie?
Wouldn't that be arrogance?

To define a player style with solid data, you need to have at least 1500 hands played, otherwise, everything is about speculation and attempts to frame pre-patterns.

If an "experienced" player creates a new account on a website and has the ability to quickly adapt to the players at the table, how will you identify this player?

Beware of judgments, they destroy humanity.
I’m talking about live games with rookies who I personally know who are rookies, I’m not judgemental of anyone so need to judge me and say I’m destroying humanity.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
So play looser if you think it can create luck:cool:

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
There is a saying about beginner's luck.
But it does not last a long time, we must develop and learn.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The main thing is that your playing style brings you profit.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
don't exist more tight or loose in poker,you need update your game for the moment,example you are tight at the bubble,you are loose at bubble

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There is always a lot of luck involved in pokker. Short term, you can win a lot of money if you play loose, if you have good luck. Long term, the tighter players will come out on top

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Balance is the key and against loose players be aggressive.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Early on a bit looser, as the blinda climb up you get higher up in your range

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like to believe that my style of play is balanced, but if I had to choose just one, I would lean towards loose. But of course, it depends on the table and the context.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Of course, poker is just as well suited for bingo fish as it is for pros

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Over time, I decided for myself that playing tight was more acceptable for me - this way I feel better after the session and am not upset by defeats. It’s better to wait for AA at 3bb and lose to the big blind with garbage than to get busted at 20bb with conditional 99-TT against Ax in coinflip and regret that you could have waited and a better hand would have come.

T

TinTinPirulin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Im very agressive player, Im loose