Thx CC

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I'm happy to say at last have a BR on Full Tilt, and it's all thx to CC for holding there game there yesterday in which I finished 6th place. I know $11 doesn't sound like much but it's actually more then I've ever even had on tilt. Now here's the thing Full Tilt is an expensive as site to play on since if I want to play rings I can only play the lowest level which is 5/10nl, and that in it-self has been quite the task not to go broke on a certain hand since I'm working with such a small roll. So I decided that instead of sitting down on 1 table with my whole BR of $11, I thought it would be better if I sat down at 5 tables with $2, and just do the short stack thing (Now mind you it was'nt the brightest of ideas to sit down with min buy-ins at a 6max game, especially with a minimal BR to start of with). But I'M happy to say that after 5 hours yesterday (after the game BTW), and 20minutes today, My BR on there is actually getting somewhere, just check it out:) .

And this is all BTW Thx to the great info on here, the great posts ppl make, and well the over all urge to actually want to win more since I've been on here (I've always wanted to win, just wanted to win Now, Now, Now, and thx to this place have realized that winning is'nt something that happens over night, or in a month but it's a process).:)

Last edited: