For those looking to start a BR via Freerolls

kaiWalk

kaiWalk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any players looking to start a Bank Roll without depositing, Doyle's Room has the best deal that I've found.

The nightly quickdraw at 10 P.M. is now a satellite (top 300 finishers win a ticket) to a weekly $1,000 tourney which is at 1 P.M. each Sunday, and the minimum payout is the equivalent of 14 super-micro SnG's.

Also, the payout structure of the quickdraw states that only one place is paid, but the prize is listed as "1-300 RPI Seat" so half the people that place, don't realize they actually won a ticket.

I have cashed in the RPI every time I've played because of so many people sitting out.

Doyle's Room is notorious for being unclear, or straight out inaccurate on their poker skin and this time it works to the knowledgeable players advantage. There is no RPI tournament. It is the Real Poker Invitational Tourney, and it registers you automatically.

Regarding the quickdraw, it is a crapshoot at best, but with practice, any smart player should be able to place in at least one tourney a week.

It is six-handed, but the blinds go up every 3 minutes so tight/ hyper-aggressive is the only way you'll survive. Then again, you can register for this game up to a week in advance, so I have been seated at tables with 5 sitters before and just taken every hand.

An additional benefit to this method of bank roll seeding, is that by using the winnings as SnG buy-ins, you avoid the problem of not being able to withdraw your winnings. The original freeroll winnings will be demarcated within you account as requiring X amount of rake prior to being released for withdrawal, however by using that money as a tourney buy-in, it is the equivalent of a rake and any resulting winnings will be free for you to request.

One final note. The tourneys are manually created on the server by a data-entry level employee. Occasionally, they screw up and will enter two identical tourneys for the same day and time. Take advantage of this and check the lobby for any new tourney prior to the scheduled start-time, because every time I've seen this happen (7-8 times in the last year) the extra tourney will have a substantially smaller field size.

Good cards and GO BUC'S, FTW!!!

Freeroll Passwords