Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dont Ban Gambling

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently a survey group has been hired to do see if they should try and pass a bill on the ban of gambling as a whole. It is bad enough that they already locked down online gambling to USA citizens.

Now they are trying to take it away all together!

I for one will not stand by and just let this happen. I filled out my survey and let them know just how I feel. Such violation of our rights should not just go by without us getting to say our 2 cents is complete BS!

Lets ban together and let these fools know that we enjoy gambling. It is time for us all to take a stand. So wether you are a poker player or simply like pulling the arm of a slot machine it is time for you to take action.

If you don't want to see this happen simply send me an email and I will give you the link to the survey. Dont foget to tell your pro gambling friends to email me to.

My email

I am making it my mission to put an end to this. Well for today at least. I have to go back to work tommorrow. :)

Remember if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spam accounts to gather email addresses are not allowed.

This is probably ironic.

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man That ban hammer was like lightning..........ZAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling