Thinking about taking an extended break from poker

NeverEnough

NeverEnough

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trust me ive been in your same position before especially when i transitioned to playing online.. it was just a whole new world i wasnt used to.. but instead of getting myself more frustrated which is just more counter productive i threw my ego out and started really looking into my weaknesses.. Just think positive and instead of thinking about whats so bad think about what you can do to be good
I'm not really trying to move to online play. Just figured I'd give it a whirl during my live break. I much prefer live & will stick with that.

I know I need to open my range a bit & play more aggressive at times. I'm sure I have other holes as well.

domeburglar

domeburglar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey thats understandable id love to play mostly live but my current bankroll cant afford it.. Hey at least you know where some of your leaks are.. Ive been kind of using online poker to pick out my leaks because i can u a tracker program and really see where im losing money

NeverEnough

NeverEnough

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm back to thinking "why do I bother playing this game?

I gave online another try (Bovada this time) with a whopping $20 LOL. quickly had it up to $60+ then I saw it go down to $0. A LOT of bad beats. I know I made some bad calls/plays too, but mostly bad beats are to blame.

I seem to have crap luck in this stupid game so why do I bother? I've only been playing for around 2 years, but I am a losing player. I have not played live (My preferred way to play) since November 2013.