thinking about giving poker a go full time for the next year?

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to school buddy, because the education is the more important thing in this society.
It will help you to build your personality and to progress in your life.

With playing poker I don't think that somebody of us can reach these things.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another thing, finishing college when you're young is easier than finishing college when you're old. I have a friend who started college at 27. He's working towards getting bachelors. He tells me that it's hard and he regrets not going to college back early in his 20s. Your brain learns the best when you're young. But with poker, you can play anytime. It doesn't matter if you're young or old. It's not a sport where your performance decreases as you get older. I can't imagine myself studying Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry all over again in college. I feel that my brain is too old to learn them again and I'm 27. And based on the economy of the US today, it's better to get your education done quickly as possible because at this economical crisis, tuition fees are just gonna keep increasing while grants will keep decreasing, which makes you get more loan. Finish it quickly. You can play poker anytime but you can't finish college anytime. While I got lucky, job market is hard and without a college degree, you won't get a job and if you do, it'll be a hard labor or minimum wage job.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another thing, finishing college when you're young is easier than finishing college when you're old. I have a friend who started college at 27. He's working towards getting bachelors. He tells me that it's hard and he regrets not going to college back early in his 20s. Your brain learns the best when you're young. But with poker, you can play anytime. It doesn't matter if you're young or old. It's not a sport where your performance decreases as you get older. I can't imagine myself studying Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry all over again in college. I feel that my brain is too old to learn them again and I'm 27. And based on the economy of the US today, it's better to get your education done quickly as possible because at this economical crisis, tuition fees are just gonna keep increasing while grants will keep decreasing, which makes you get more loan. Finish it quickly. You can play poker anytime but you can't finish college anytime. While I got lucky, job market is hard and without a college degree, you won't get a job and if you do, it'll be a hard labor or minimum wage job.

okay cheers for the advice :)

L

lilnewtdog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh how nice it would be; no boss to answer to, no wasted drive time to and from, get more dun in less time, more time for house choirs, hang with friends, and with loved ones. If to have the extra time to build that bankroll.

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh how nice it would be; no boss to answer to, no wasted drive time to and from, get more dun in less time, more time for house choirs, hang with friends, and with loved ones. If to have the extra time to build that bankroll.

how very true :D