Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm sure that my game is quite progressive, but something makes me wonder if I'm doing the right thing when playing poker, and this thought does not allow me to move on. my conscience torments me when I defeat other people maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe after winning the tournament I need to rest for two days and not play anymore could this be the reason or am i that kind of person

Last edited:
john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm sure that my game is quite progressive, but something makes me wonder if I'm doing the right thing when playing poker, and this thought does not allow me to move on. my conscience torments me when I defeat other people maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe after winning the tournament I need to rest for two days and not play anymore could this be the reason or am i that kind of person
Just as not everyone can fight a war, not everyone can play poker! Poker players must be people who have already crossed the line of human morality. All of US poker players have our sins. Which is? We like to... no, we want to cheat people for our own benefit. And we are all very greedy! We're very fond of money! Besides, each of us has many other sins.... Poker is the legalization of our sins. Enjoy! :devilish:;)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You are just such a person, and there is nothing wrong with that. I think every person has similar thoughts, maybe not about poker, but about something else, that's for sure. Poker is not a crime, there is nothing wrong with this game, it is a sport in which players fight each other and the strongest wins, just like in tennis, football or any other sport. Every person plays poker voluntarily. My advice to you is just enjoy the game and don't think about things like that. Good luck in your games!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t understand why you should be tormented by the conscience that you win against other players ??? Everyone has an equal chance of winning and you don't force them to play at any moment they can refuse to play and not lose to you !!!

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
This is a normal thing that happens with the majority of players. Making the right decision at the right time makes you a strong poker player.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Poker is a game, nothing more than that and if you defeat other players to win a tournament where is the harm in it? Most serious players stick with a BR strategy so that if they lose, they can come back to play again another day,
There are some addicts that will risk more than they should in order to win more money, but that is their problem not yours, You are not responsible for other players actions, and if they are stupid enough to play at a level they simply cannot afford, then maybe they should re-evaluate their choices.
I take the greatest of pleasure from defeating other players, especially the loud mouths at the table that spout off rubbish about how good they are, and when they lose they can only say things like they were the better player and you only won by pure Dumb Luck!
No! I won because I was the better player, and took a chance to take out a loud mouth that got too big for their own good, I have no conscience when dealing with these type of players, and you shouldn't either.
If they cannot stand the heat, they should get out of the Kitchen, That's Life! That's Poker!