Is there something you haven't understood about poker?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
sometimes it seems to me that there is some kind of secret, why poker attracts me, and sometimes I don't like losing money

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's ingrained in our DNA because it's kinda like hunting in ancient times. Most of the time hunters won't get anything. But when they get, then they feed their families for weeks, if not months sometimes.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I don't understand about poker are those players who play those crap cards.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't understand "running it once or twice or more" in cash game. What is the point? In my mind you are allowing the villain to have a second chance and you gain...what? I'm sure someone can explain this to me.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

LaNimmer

it is a new rule to make poker more dynamic and interesting

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
I believe everybody knows how to play poker but what makes the difference is how we perceive the game..

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand everything . Those who play on a shitty card still don’t understand how to play correctly in order to lose less and play purely on luck.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I understand everything . Those who play on a shitty card still don’t understand how to play correctly in order to lose less and play purely on luck.
So are you super rich then :unsure:

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's impossible to fully understand poker. There is no limit to perfection.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I still can't understand why poker rooms like to give players JJ vs QQ, QQ vs KK, and KK vs AA. And it happens very often! You play 100 hands in a tournament, you get KK, and a 2 BB fish raiser (who raises on a regular basis with conditional A6, A7, A8) raises against you. I flip this fish and this fish got AA. And such is the miracle every two tournaments. :cautious:

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The only thing I don't understand about poker is the decisions that some players make in certain situations. For example, when I have to discard cards and my opponent keeps equalizing my bets, or when a person goes all-in with the wrong card in the wrong situation.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sometimes it seems to me that there is some kind of secret, why poker attracts me, and sometimes I don't like losing money
Poker is an interesting and exciting game. Personally, I am most motivated by my correct and thoughtful decisions that bring good results. For me, the main thing is to play correctly, make quality decisions, and then the game brings me real pleasure, regardless of whether I won money or lost.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
I don't understand how Phil Hellmuth can win so many bracelets and still suck in cash games.

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I knew the answer to this question I wouldn't have to answer it