Chips
Many fishes in Omaha make sure you are not one of them before playing it

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personaly love more Texas holdem more than PLO :D I had few trys of PLO but i cant fit into that game so i gave up on it :D

Playing Texas Hold'em also has difficulties. In any case, it's worth trying to play on. Experience comes with years.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
texas

I recently played PLO. The game is non-standard, but I really liked it. What do you like best ?
PLO is very good, but I prefer texas holdem because we play much safer because we lose a lot with good cards to play nlh

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personaly love more Texas holdem more than PLO :D I had few trys of PLO but i cant fit into that game so i gave up on it :D

Indeed, the Omaha game is more dynamic and more unpredictable than Hold'em.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play Texas Holdem but I try to study about Omaha too. I want to try play HORSE so I have to know about other pokers too.

I also like hold'em. I believe that if you like to play poker, you should be able to play other types of poker

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still prefer holdem. Lots of action.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
No Limit ! Why would someone want limits.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha but I even worse at that than holdem :(

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
of course , holdem . but , funny , my biggest win is from a tournament PLO :))

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ho ho holdem - that's what Santa told me.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be more difficult for a newcomer to Omaha. There are more cards, the rake is higher, the tilt is higher on average, the variance is higher.

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem always, omaha I don't understand it and therefore I can't use any kind of strategy

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mostly play holdem. But lately, it's been very interesting for me to play Omaha as well. Somehow it’s a lot of fun for me to play.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!! I prefer Omaha, hold'em is not as interesting as Omaha. There are two cards and no flight of imagination, Omaha is another matter, there are a lot of cards, outs too, there are enough transfers, but it's not a shame, since it is often the player's fault not to calculate the options for winning or losing, especially when you think that you won with a full house, and your opponent ran over you with a square. Although the dealer in poker rooms also knows how to joke and substitute with such hands)).

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was 15 years old I played poker for play money, and I liked choledm and Omaha the same way, now I am 22 and I like hold'em more, it is easier to calculate opponents and get prizes

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
holdem un omaha

hola para mi el primero es el holdem luego el omaha-

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t have much experience with Omaha.
I had a period when I was interested, i watched a lot of videos about him and also played for a short period of time.
By now, i have completely lost interest in Omaha.
I think it’s a good game, but for me, only Holdem is important now, even the best tournaments are only in Holdem.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem is the best form of poker, it is where we can apply a better strategy and for me it is where the art of the game really is.

Sometimes I play omaha PLO8 I am liking this mode a bit, I also usually play it.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play omaha, just because i,m tired of this holdem games and sometimes in omaha lots of people can play really bad, so you can win more money.
Right now there are lots of good players in holdem.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hold' em is by far my favorite; not only is it the "Cadillac of poker" but it is also the format of the most famous events (like wsop Main Event).

Omaha feels less interesting too me; too often people get really strong hands as a result of getting 4 hole cards. I like to play logically and compete with occasional bluffs; hold' em does this perfectly. Omaha has people rightfully folding the second nuts and then the winner shows the nuts :D I don't like to fold the second nut hands, so I play hold' em ;)