BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am motivated by the understanding that if I play badly, then soon hungry times will come for me and I will have to get a job )))

Sometimes I want to buy some thing - then my motivation rises even more.

You need to be able to build a reward system for yourself for learning something new in the game - then regular training will become a habit and will bring constant joy, maintaining motivation...

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
at the moment my motivation is zero, because they closed pokerstars in my region and there is no support, sad very sad.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2 things really keep me motivated.

Its the thrill of victory that makes me want to play and win this game.

The 2nd this is my kids. I am showing them if you put your mind to something and work hard at it you can achieve a lot in this world.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ehh sorry i dont have any motivation for you , it is what it is. :) Life is hard.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There's no better "motivation" than putting other players to :sleep: - this works even better in any non-knockout event ...

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, the only reason that motivates us is the reward that we can get by playing this game. That's also the reason we even started it, right?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My motivation is that if I keep working on my game and improving it, it will definitely pay off. And of course, there's nothing like winning money or big prizes in a tournament to motivate you

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think many players are primarily motivated by winning, this is the best feeling that you are a winner among a large number of people. The second is to prove to someone that you can earn or become the best in the game, these two factors make and motivate people including me

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Before it gave me motivation to play, but now it has gone down a lot before I played a lot of free tournaments but not much anymore because this page does not let you see the passwords before I was platinum, but I was absent for a short time and they sanctioned me

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The motivation is the game itself, and winning as much as you can in tournaments!!!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I can't say that I have a motivation, it's a fact, I like to play poker and that's enough!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Motivation is the main element of success in poker. If you have high intrinsic motivation, then you will force yourself to move forward. Optimize your daily routine and forget about failures.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought process and adapting to others play style, and keep getting better and better

rivermipasion

rivermipasion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My motivation Is a good shower and play with the head focus

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Be my best version everyday so that I can help transforming people's mindset to entrepeneurship

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
My motivation is the obvious motivation : money.
There is other reasons for me to play, mainly the competition and the social aspect of the game.
Gl at the tables.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My motivation to play everyday is to work hard to maybe one day poker becomes a source of extra money every month. I already win money from poker every month, but the amount is too low that really don't make much difference in my life.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my motivation is that I like poker and I like the feeling of playing poker

Fernando_RO

Fernando_RO

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
There isn't anything that really motivates me enough, I think I have depression or I can't find an explanation for that.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do motivate Me?!. I think, to win the different own fears!.. Something like that!

Poker Tells